Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger EP 27 - "O Matsurincho! Red's Super Evolution"

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by Hell Kaiser Andy, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

Nah. The special Televi magazine episode had them go to the beach, but all you get to see is Utcchi running away from the beach shocked at the people there's state of undress. Seems a little unlikely they'd repeat the idea with a different outcome, unless he learns to relax a bit more.

Loved the new opening. Silver has hair! I guess we've ditched the bald cap now :laugh: Was I the only one a little disturbed that the first thing Daigo thinks to do with Minityra is grab it's head and twist it 180 degrees? :O_O:

And yeah, the music during that forest scene fight was pretty cool. Might have to go get that soundtrack now :sweat:

2. Jack-Q

Jack-Q Member

Great episode. Seeing the actors fight like they are supposed to is always fun. Especially like Nossan and his wrestling moves arsenal.

The upcoming Torin focus is most welcome. I wonder what is he anyway? Maybe he was Chaos' partner?

3. Mou...Mou...TAUROS!

Mou...Mou...TAUROS! I'm A Djinn

It wigged me out a bit too.

"Hey buddy lets go beat up some baddies huh?" KER-RACK!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It just looked weird.

Glad to see the gang back. I missed them a lot. Crossover with the Gobuster already dammit.

4. psowill

psowill Member

:sparta!: LIES

5. FieryRed

FieryRed Minato Ascending

[​IMG]

:loltongue:

6. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

Hey everybody! I heard there was a carnival in town, and they're playing samba music there. :169:

--This does raise an interesting point. What kind of bait do you put out to lure a T-Rex? It's not like their bait actually worked, King just came out by coincidence. I mean, it's not like they have another T-Rex just hanging around that they could ask about that! That's be just silly. Phhttt. :p Oh, wait...!
    --Calling it now! Since they no longer have to promote the movie, this is our permanent OP for the rest of the series. :)
    --Oh Utchy... I feel your pain. :laugh:
    --Wow. That was easier than I thought it would be... Go Tourin? :sly:
    --That makes sense. Daigo needs to spend more time with Gabutyra. He has kind of been ignoring him since Plezuon came into the picture. I don't blame Gabutyra being jealous one bit. :shrug:
    --Here we go... It's Daigo sexy fighting time. Is this what you want, fan girls?! Did it make you squeal from the top of your lungs?!?! :170: Also, this is Daigo tired? Does this guy EVER stop or slow down? :O_O: Energizer Bunny, you're about to be replaced...
    --And now the premiere of Minityra and Kyoryu Red Carnival! :D And it is EPIC! I love everything about it, but I still wish all of the Kyoryugers could have a Carnival Form too.
    --And the set up for the next episode is perfect. If I didn't say it before, I'll definitely say it now. Sh!t just got real. :coolshades:

7. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

Oh my! Jailbait, of course.

-Ian Yorkland

8. Metalik

Metalik Member

Dororon Shinobi Change, I see what you did here..
    (Dororon is taken from Doron Changer from Kakuranger and Shinobi Change is phrase Hurricanegers say before henshin)

9. Clocktower

Clocktower Member

Carnival was amazing, I can't wait to see when he actually starts using the proper powers with it. This is probably the first time I've actually been excited for a super mode in Sentai. It's silly, makes sense with the story and is a lot more unique than the typical "and now we're more powerful!".

And geez.. if Yayoi being giving a large role wasn't an attempt to get more female viewers, then those gratuitous shots of a greased up, sweaty, shirtless King definitely was :laugh: And I thought that Fourze movie was blatant..

[​IMG]

10. psowill

psowill Member

:shakefist I'll get you next time scoby doo.

11. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Man…Daigo is a crackhead:laugh:

The scene where he ripped his shirt was so over the top silly yet bad ass at the same time.

12. Jedah Crow

Jedah Crow Dull Brilliance

Home Page:
    Kyoryuger in a nutshell. :)

13. Kamen Rider Cherry

Kamen Rider Cherry A girl of divergent opinions.

Praise Hatte Saburo! :castlerock:

14. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

Kyoryu 27:

- Amy's accented "Help!" sounds disturbingly like something from a "plain brown bag" video. :sly:

- I thought only Daigo could speak to the Zyudenryus.

- What's with these inconsistent Debo Monster designs? Some like Shinobinba look great, while others like Batissier look horrible.

Saurhunter by the way looks like a recolored Schwartz from B-Fighter.

- Nobuharu DDT?

- How is Endolf's hatred different from Dogold's anger?

- Pointless shirt ripping! Only Hidden Masta will like half-nude Daigo!

- KyoryuCarnival is ugly. Plus it amps up the silliness of the samba motif even more. Like it needed it :redface2:

The only thing I might like about it is its theme song.

- Daigo pretending to be Gabutyra again at the end is admittedly a little funny.

- Why would a Old West-esque wanted poster be in Chaos' book?

- Let me guess... next time, Torin is going to be revealed as a Master Kaku (Dairanger) redux.

15. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

It is a DDT, though a more complicated one. Some other wrestler has probably a different name for it.

Dogold is pure rage at everything. Endolf's is getting back at someone for doing something to you.

And 98% of the females watching the show, including the kid's moms.:laugh:

I doubt that. Kaku did not want to annihilate the Gorma. Torin seems to have some sort of hatred for the Deboss (even if he is probably one). Remember when Nossan wondered if it was alright for them to just leave Candellila and Luckyuro alone.

16. lazycoconut

lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god

Dare I say that Daigo ripping his shirt off and spending the rest of the episode half-nude and greased up felt a bit ... strange to me? :sweat: He's supposed to be a naive, innocent shounen hero, not a Chippendale. Someone on my Twitter compared it to if Jan or Alata had been given a similar scene, and I have to agree with that

17. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

I didn't know it even was a wrestling move. I saw DDT and thought of the pesticide :sweat:

18. kuroihikari

kuroihikari Member

Lol yeah, that's what I was thinking you thought but wasn't sure. That DDT was banned 30 years ago. No one knows what that is anymore. :laugh:

19. Murphy

Murphy Member

But Jan took off his shirt practically every opportunity he got.

20. lazycoconut

lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god

It wasn't shot from every angle, nor was he greased up like the stripper's pole, nor was his naked chest the focus of the episode. It's in-character for Jan to take his shirt off (he is a wild and free child of the jungle, and what are clothes to him?) But not to be done up like the top attraction at the bachelorette party