[Cartoon] Young Justice - Talkback

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by Keith Justice, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Kamen Rider ShinkenRed

Kamen Rider ShinkenRed Lurker

Surprised by Wally's death. I thought they were going to take Barry out when the running started so Wally would feel the need to take his place. Glad to see they remembered Wally had parents.

We're not getting anymore, but one of the Light's tipped as the new UN Secretary General, and Darkseid's working with the Light (though that was already implied). And looks like G. Gordon was Glorious Godfrey after all.

2. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

The way this series ended reminded me a lot of how the last episode of Earth's Mightiest Heroes went down.

Some things from this episode felt pretty rushed. I mean, it was cool to see every hero in a nice big group shot but it's a bummer that we don't get to see snippets of them in action, you don't have to show them taking out the big doomsday weapons just give them five minutes of glory or something.

I Dunno, just the ending as a whole feels very bitter sweet and rushed…

Which is surprising from a show of this calibre which is usually pretty well written.

As a side note, I saw the YJ Toys in person for the first time and yeeeeeeech….these things look worse the Mcdonalds Happy Meal toys...

3. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

sucks that kid flash ceased to exist; why was he so slow compared to flash and impulse? born that way or wasn't training as much as the other two? so a reach member was black beetle huh? most likely a nobody who fused with the beetle.

4. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

We were robbed of Red Arrow and Arsenal fighting together :disappoin (we all know that they were paired up.)

5. Ben3000

Ben3000 Member

I didn't feel as though it was rushed. If anything I'm more upset that it ended on a few cliffhangers that could have been explored if we were given a season three. Young Justice as a whole, it's surpassed Justice League for me. I have to say I did like how Wally went out like Barry did Infinite Earths.

6. Zander Yurami

Zander Yurami HJU's master of disguise

Home Page:
  7. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

Sigh... (*looks out the window*) Yep, there's my Red Lantern Ring arriving right on schedule.

8. Zander Yurami

Zander Yurami HJU's master of disguise

Home Page:
    I have about 40 broken ones. My yellow ring keeps breaking them, but they are trying their best

9. Dark Kabuto

I admit I won't be watching Teen Titans.

I just don't like the art style nor do I have any nostalgia for the show…I'll probably give Beware the batman a chance though I have zero expectations for it...

10. Sentaifan'07 Xman

Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!"

Yeah, that was a bit of a surprise for me. It's so sad that the show ended so soon after three years and two whole seasons. I hope that something good will come up for any future projects of Young Justice.

11. ShademanDS

ShademanDS Anti-Anti

Perfect example of how nostalgia can go wrong, people clamored for it back and not only do we lose two good shows but gained a gimped version of what was the worse part of Teen Titans imo (I hated the show until the last season)

Also sucks (if true) that this show was canned of toy sales, they were garbage made toys that looked like knock-offs did people really expect them to sale?

12. xSHiNOx

xSHiNOx Budou though

but people wanted the original titans that ended in 2005 to come back and continue. sure it came back but they gave us a watered down version in terms of art style and only kept it to comedy only. no story continuity or fighting. i'm sure they wanted to bring back the original unless i'm wrong...

13. Kivat

Kivat Some kind of Beast mode

Still can't believe it.

:laugh: I think that made my night.

As a young artist, I never understood these types of art styles. Never understood why/how they sell if they're are passed the demographic of nick.jr, nor have I understood why the artist behind them chose that style/medium. It just looks lazy.

I try my hardest to respect all types, because at the end of the day they're behind the desks in an office and I'm still behind a desk at school, but I love detail. The closest thing you can get to realism the better, and of course everything else like story and characters come hand in hand.

It's been three years? o_O Why do I feel like CN just has the illest hiatuses.

14. Sentaifan'07 Xman

I don't know, but from my standards, it seems like they are on the verge of facing bankruptcy unless if they don't straighten their shit out.

15. Kivat

Kivat Some kind of Beast mode

Is that so? Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with the force-feeding of live-action shows, and the lack of interesting cartoons. I mean maybe.

16. ShademanDS

ShademanDS Anti-Anti

As long as they have Adventure Time, Regular Show, Adult Swim, Toonami and sadly Annoying Orange and Johnny Test they'll be fine

Live action and flash animation is cheaper to produce than good animation. Its all about making a buck than making quality product

17. Dark Kabuto

I know I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover; Green Lantern was great despite not really liking the CGI style all that much at first. It's just hard to get excited for these shows knowing that we're loosing these two great ones because of it...

18. Sentaifan'07 Xman

Well, I don't know about Adventure Time, Regular Show, or Annoying Orange *shivers*,seeing as though I don't even watch those shows, but I think Adult Swim and Toonami are the only milk and cream of the CN that can obviously save it from being shutdown.

19. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

Definitely not Annoying Orange. Adventure Time and Regular Show does their fair share and still gives the humor that both kids AND adults (strangely) can relate to. Annoying Orange, I just wanna punch a goat.

Granted, I stopped watching Adult Swim after a while because I got tired of their shows (ie Squid Billies and Aqua Teen), and I don't watch as much anime anymore, so Toonami is out for me too. But I won't deny that for the upper ages, they do their work for Cartoon Network.

20. Galaxian

Galaxian Lurker

The last hiatus was blatant stunt to wait for Teen Titans Go to be ready to air.

I see it as losing 3 shows. Young Justice, Green Lantern TAS, and my fond memories of the original Teen Titans cartoon...