[Cartoon] Young Justice - Talkback

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by Keith Justice, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Keith Justice

Keith Justice Eat My Justice!

[​IMG]
    Click for more Cartoon Network Announcements

I've been waiting a loooonnng time for Young Justice! Rock on! :buttrock:

2. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

I only recognize mini Robin, Superboy, and Kid Flash. For some reason, I keep thinking of Teen Titans without the anime-ness in it.

I'm guessing the blonde in green has to do with the Green Arrow....right?

3. Ragna "D" BloodEdge

Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!!

Glad to hear Sym-Bionic Titan is still coming.

The blond is Artemis, a revamped version of Arrowette. The black guy is Aqualad.

Um...yeah...

4. Keith Justice

In the 90's, before the Teen Titans came back, they had Young Justice, which was Superboy(the Superman clone) Robin (Tim Drake) and Imuplse(Kid Flash).

The girl in green is "Artemis."

5. Gryphman

Gryphman Member

I'm glad they decided to drop "League" from the title. It just didn't sound right. Overall, this seems to be one of the best lineups CN has had in a long time. There's a lot of good shows on that list.

6. VengeanceGOD

VengeanceGOD WIIIIIIIIIIII!

Hopefully with YJ on TV, they'll let the cast of the comic reuinite for an issue or two.

7. Ragna "D" BloodEdge

Actually, Young Justice is supposed to show up in the TT comics in the next few months. Some of them are getting their own series, but no word on which ones yet.

8. DarkBlaze

DarkBlaze Member

This is great news! I've never read the comics, but I've hear some good things about the story so hopefuly this is good.

I'm also looking forward to that Generator Rex show this Friday.

9. DigDoug

DigDoug Member

I'm kinda disappointed that Bart isn't in his Impulse uniform. I just hope that he'll act more like he did as Impulse than Kid Flash in this show, though.

That aside, I can't wait :thumbs:

10. VengeanceGOD

VengeanceGOD WIIIIIIIIIIII!

WHAT.

11. MattComix

MattComix Super Moderator

I'd prefer Superboy in his actual costume from YJ instead of his lame Wednesday-at-the-comic-shop look. I think that and Bart as Impulse would ring a bit more true as Young Justice. This is really just kinda Geoff John's Titans.

12. Blue Saint

Blue Saint Member

Good to see that CN is cutting back on live-action stuff. I am guess that they want to play this closely to the Justice League which would explain Miss Martian being here, not that I am complaining. It would be nice if they had not only other Young Justice characters show up but also ones from the wider Universe.

13. Ragna "D" BloodEdge

14. MrMonk

MrMonk Member

I think he may be talking about the Big Teen Four. Robin, Superboy, Kid Flash, and Wondergirl. I believe Kid Flash is still supposed to get his own title.

Awesome team and look. Sadly missing Wondergirl

15. Blue Saint

Blue Saint Member

[HIDE][​IMG][/HIDE]
    I think Connor and Bart are set to rejoin in May. It is hard to grasp who he was referring to as Young Justice characters since most of the popular ones have already been Titans.

16. m121akuma

m121akuma Member

Lack of Wonder Girl makes me a little sad. Spectacular Spider-Man's producer makes me ecstatic. Lack of a premiere date makes me furious. Stop cock-teasing me, CN.

17. Keith Justice

Knowing the guy behind Gargoyles is behind this has me pretty fweakin' excited.

18. DarkBlaze

DarkBlaze Member

YES!

19. Skinwalker

Skinwalker Member

She's become a pretty unpopular/ universally disliked character. Dunno if that's the reason why though.

So, guys behind Spec Spidey and BATB are behind it, and it looks fun. The guy behind 'The Batman' though, uck.

Hopefully has potential. A little scared it might not garner the right popularity without many big names, but if they pair it up in the same block as BATB or even one of the other shows it could do okay.

20. Rider Kick

Rider Kick Just a passing through Toku Fan....

God, Please please please let that be Damian wayne as oppose to dick or jason!