Would you want to see a Kamen Rider version of Akibaranger?

Discussion in 'VERSUS: The HJU Poll Forum' started by Black Fang, Aug 11, 2014.

?

Would you want to see a Kamen Rider version of Akibaranger?

1. Yes

47.4%
  2. No

21.1%
  3. Indifferent

31.6%
  1. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

Like the title says, would you want Toei to give Kamen Rider its own Akibaranger-style parody? If so, what would you want to see in that show?

2. mbozzo

mbozzo New Member

Doesn't Kamen Rider already have an Akibaranger type series called Kamen Rider G? :confused2

3. Shynilyte

Shynilyte Shyni

Home Page:
    G isn't really "Akibaranger-type" in any way except being somewhat goofy and unofficial.

4. hmf_master

hmf_master "Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi 相当 즉시 즉시 즉시"

Yes I totally would want to see that happen

5. FreedomR8G6B1

FreedomR8G6B1 Member

Akiba-Rider would be sufficient.

6. HurricaneDragon

HurricaneDragon Member

If possible, the same charm as the first season of Akibaranger but applied to Kamen Rider. And maybe some Akibaranger throwbacks or even a crossover if they can be clever with it and pull it off really well.

But an Akiba Rider would be amazing. Personally, I'd really like to see it be a pair of double Riders, one being a huge Showa fan and one being a huge Heisei fan, that work out their differences (born from their differing interests) and learn to appreciate that both are great or something. And maybe they make jokes about how the Heisei fan is significantly poorer because of all the merch compared to the Showa fan.

7. Blackout555

Blackout555 Member

Home Page:
    100% would watch a rider/ranger and ultraman version.

8. PowerPhantom245

PowerPhantom245 Lurker

I prefer Kamen Rider Akiba (仮面ライダーアキバ), but that sounds too similar to Kamen Rider Kiva (仮面ライダーキバ).
    If the shows popular enough, maybe they can do a crossover with Akibaranger. :laugh: