Who the heck thought Liveman 31 was a great idea?

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by Black Fang, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Painted_Outlaw

Painted_Outlaw The new Tendou Souji

I thought that was the reason they added Butchy in...

2. FlashNeko

FlashNeko Member

So I finally sat down and watched the episode in question.

And then I needed to think.

And talk to some friends about it to work out why this episode bothered me so much.

Green Sai's pregnancy has a LOT of exceptions to the issues that even someone impregnated through consensual means would face and, considering that it's a filler episode, he never has to deal with any of the physical, emotional or financial consequences of his decision either.

And... really, the way it ultimately trivializes and overly simplifies the whole issue on several levels just makes it send a really REALLY bad message despite its obvious well-intentions.

3. Kamen Rider Cherry

Kamen Rider Cherry A girl of divergent opinions.

:sly: Okay, I think this is the first time I've seen someone say something bad about G3 Princess. I think it was an okay idea, though the way they hogged the spotlight once they showed up bothers me to no end, and I sorta kinda prefer G5 Prince (I'm a girl, I can't help it).

4. jackhunter

jackhunter Member

Its just an ordinary episode, a bit dull i agree.

After middle-season crisis, all show tend to have more or less boring episodes. But any series that has an episode with an alien or monster baby seems stupid at that moment.
    Dont forget that idea was Guildos/Buchi's, who are the comic characters of Volt Group.(even if they have a tragic end)

On a serious note, the bayby didn ask to be born, he was a victim of an experiment, so it seemt ok to want to protect him.