[Video Game] What Game Did You Just Beat?

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by PhilGood, Jan 25, 2008.

1. KamenRiderLeo

KamenRiderLeo It's morphin time! Dragonzord!

Resident Evil 5 the only difference this time is that got an S Class

2. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
    Finished Uncharted 3. Despite being familiar territory, the Uncharted games don't really deviate that much from the formula, it was still enjoyable. Nathan drake and the rest of the crew was a blast as always. The puzzles were interesting and provide an appropriate challenge. and, for a change, I got to kill the one annoying guy in the game I wanted to get. In the previous two the respective characters in those games died during a cut scene and I wasn't involved. Now to, eventually, get to Uncharted 4.

3. zRexx

zRexx King of Pepsi

I recently finished Castlevania for the first time. I've always been interested in retro games, but the truth is, I kinda suck terribly at them, so I've been trying to practice and "git gud".

Compared to many other platformers, it's a very slow and methodical game about patience and planning. Most people criticize the game because of its stiff jump controls and knockback. However I find this works in the game's favor. Since your jumps always have a fixed arc, you need careful timing, and you have to predict ahead of time where you're going to land. When you have multiple enemies on-screen with different patterns, it makes for a lot of complexity where multi-tasking is required.

I just started Castlevania 3 a little while ago, and I think it's good so far.

4. draewon

draewon Lurker

RE Revelations 2

man, this forum is deader than dead, we need a new Tokusatsu game to spice things up here again, and by that i mean a new Battride War of course(that upcoming Super Sentai game prolly won't do, since it's just yet another mobile card game)

5. Herman the German

Herman the German Treasure Cards of the Underworld

Of late, I managed to finally beat Azure Striker Gunvolt's true ending, and somewhere along the line, I also beat Saints Row IV for the first time. :B

6. norival1992

norival1992 Lurker

Home Page:
    ps2: Megaman X :p

7. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

I beat Digimon story Cyber sleuth for the PS4 a month or so ago and am currently going through new game plus to get certain digimon I couldn't before and get items that were missed for certain evolutions, currently my team consists of Shinegreymon, Miragegaogamon, Rosemon, Ravemon all in burst mode, Omegamon, Paildramon, Sylphymon, Shakkoumon, and Dorugreymon

8. norival1992

norival1992 Lurker

Home Page:
    PES... I often play PES on PS3:)

9. Shogun_Master

Shogun_Master Why is every good TV show Cancelled

I had to buy a new PS3 a few months ago, so I've been replaying a lot of those- essentially I just finished Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, 3, Libaration, 4 & Rogue. Now I'm working on Uncharted again.

10. draewon

draewon Lurker

Snining Blade, Shining Ark, Heroes Phantasia

man, i need a new Toku game already :(

11. norival1992

norival1992 Lurker

Home Page:
    I'm playing UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF’S END (playstaytion 4):laugh:

12. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
    Beat Assassin Creed Unity's main story. Pretty good game over all. Still a little buggy after a couple of years though. I didn't play it when it first came out so I don't know how bad it was then. but I did notice a few. Outside of the one screen shot I shared of the guy going into the ground I've seen:

-A guy I assassinated or a random dude on the street hover about a foot off the ground.
    - People walking done the street normally then suddenly be on top of a table or something before going back on the street.
    -One night I've seen a couple of women's skirts just poof out on go up to about mid thigh before going back to normal (didn't realize french food was that gassy... sorry had to go there lol)
    - and my personal favorite that I only seen one time, some guy look like he was supposed to be lying on the ground chilling just slide on down the road. I seriously followed him for almost a block just watching him. Really wished I thought to use the video share option on the PS4 for that one.

But a despite that it was still a good game as I said. My only real issue I had wasn't with the game was with whomever decided to program in on particular bit with crowd. Now I didn't actively go looking for it but at least 4 times somebody on the street pissing on a wall. Seriously WTF Ubisoft? I mean I realize you want to make the AI for the crowd as realistic as possible but come on now. Although it did lead to a moment that again I wished I thought fast enough to share, a guy doing his business against a wall literately next to a couple making out who were next to a "Lady of the Evening". They got a little freaky in France back then too lol.