[Video Game] What Game Did You Just Beat?

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by PhilGood, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Miaka975

Miaka975 Kagayaki Power

Home Page:
    hehe it was a good game..i'd say maybe ~20 hrs of play?

i've already d/led those puzzles (theres only 2 so far) and i fin them ^^;;;;

2. Keith Justice

Keith Justice Eat My Justice!

After putting it off for a while, Me and Mr. JayDog finally beat Gears of War.

Effing phenenomenal co-op experience full of screams of "LOOK OUT!!!" "OH SHIT!!!" "RUN! RUN! RUN!"

Blowing monsters off your partner's back and diving out of the way of explosions. Deserved the awards it got and brought me back to the co-op fun me and my friends used to get out of Contra, but fully next gen.

My only complaint... I just thought there'd be something more.... grand at the end of the game. More elaborate than what we got. More... big even.

Defiantely looking to Part 2.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  3. Ikusa

Ikusa The World Warrior

Devil May Cry 4.

I got through it pretty quickly.

4. Keith Justice

Just beat Portal over the weekend.

5. Sekiria

Sekiria BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY

Home Page:
    Same here; just beat it yesterday on Devil Hunter mode. Took me about a good five hours.

Nero's Devil Bringer = boss. [hide]Instant SSS on Sanctus in the last fight using DT and his Devil Bringer as a counterattack to his Streak.[/hide]

Someone should make an anigif of Nero dropkicking Dante in the face. That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. :laugh:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2008
  6. Keith Justice

No More Heroes...... completed. :thumbs:

7. ReD-X

ReD-X Member

Sonic 3 for the last time ever (or at least until I play the PC version, which wont be for a long long time)
    shipped my megadrive (multimega) out today, so I definetly needed to finish the game for one last time

8. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Just beaten Persona 3, its getting me psyched up for FES now.

9. virus

virus Member

Super Robot Taisen: Scramble Commander The 2nd

10. GAROGuyver

GAROGuyver All I need is 99.9 seconds

The downloadable content for Mass Effect.. Still can't seem to get to level 60 yet... Hopefully it won't take yet another run through (though I'll need to keep the game save open for future downloadable content :shakefist ). I'm thinking of going back to the game Freedom Force. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Force_(computer_game)
    Use some Kamen Rider skins for the characters. :thumbs:

11. Wraithstrike

Wraithstrike Resident Precureologist

Mass Effect, with Paragon and Tactician achievements. 21 achievements total.

12. Inui Takumi

Inui Takumi The Ends Justi╬Ž's the Means

Devil May Cry 4

13. virus

virus Member

A.C.E. Another Century's Episode 2 Special Vocal Version

14. MegaRyu124x

MegaRyu124x Member

Home Page:
    I just completed all of No More Heroes and defeated ALL the bosses just five minutes ago.

God, this was the most refreshing game I've played in such a long time.

15. Dark Kabuto

Just finished Soul Nomad on the good ending. Now its time to give the demon path a whirl

16. ultrared

ultrared Member

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

17. tenza

tenza Lurker

Home Page:
    Star ocean First departure

18. Savory Cade

Savory Cade Member

Finished up Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. The demo had originally turned me off of the game, but I borrowed it from a friend. Wow, I'm so sorry it took me so long to play it! By far one of the best next gen experiences I've had with a game. Incredibly cinematic, but some of the more game-like elements (endless waves of enemies, convenient exploding barrels, the "twist" at the end) dampened that a bit for me. Still completely awesome though and quite a ride all the way through.

Sort of "beat" Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer. Really, I only completed the main story dungeon (after 19 1/2 hours!), but I still have the 3 themed bonus dungeons and 99-level bonus dungeon to conquer. This has become my absolute favorite DS game by far. So challenging, but oh so rewarding at the same time. Roguelikes, who knew?

19. Dark Kabuto

I finished Soul Nomad on Demon ending

20. Bueno

Bueno Banned

Home Page:
    Just beat Iron Man for PSP.

[​IMG]

As you'd guess, the game is NOWHERE near as good as the console versions.

At first, the game is REALLY shitty for the first few levels but the few final missions in the game were pretty big playgrounds and allowed you to fly around and freeroam quite a bit. It was pretty fun.

Again, absolute shit in comparison to the console versions, but a good little time killer for a handheld. Especially if you're a fan of the comic like I am.

Oh yeah, and the unlockable suits for the PSP version are:

- Original Gold (from Tales of Suspense #40)
    - Classic (from Tales of Suspense# 66)
    - Stealth (from Iron Man #152)
    - Titamium Man (from Tales of Suspense #69)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008