Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by scikaiju, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

I doubt it's anything too serious, but you probably should keep on an eye on how you feel over the night.

2. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

Blazing Tiger has an avatar of Marvelous and Milfy.She also has a sig of them.

Does anyone have a signature of Ankh and Lost Ankh chocking each other with Big-Macs falling from the sky while Decade burns the whole planet because Eiji took his underwear?

3. Blazing Tiger

Blazing Tiger Like a Tiger boss

You making fun of my set? Because if you are imma cry. ;_;

4. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

Not really.More like admiring how you have a set.

5. Blazing Tiger

Your sets pretty pimp too. I dont see anything wrong with it.

6. Blade Dancer

Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

I've had mine for years, and I love it. :wub:

7. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

I still think it's one of the better banners I've ever made. :p

8. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

BECAUSE IT'S KENZAKI!KENZAKI, I SAY!KENZAAAAKII!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

Probably. :p

I just went to a Hibiki banner myself because I'd like to have a set to use for ages before changing it again. And, hey, Hibiki is my favorite show, so it works!

10. Blazing Tiger

Your banners are pimp Aio. I can never be as awesome as you. Just saying. I love BD's banner. :wub: Even though ive never seen Blade. But i love Nates,. I have seen Gokai. Marvelous. *swoons*

11. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

Making banners is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. ...that said, it took me like a good year before I finally decided to learn the ins and outs of Photoshop and make use of it. >_O I don't make them too often any longer simply because I take a lot of graphic design courses at school and the last thing I want to do after a four hour class is go home to work on another banner.

12. Blazing Tiger

I did my set in PS and it dont look nearly as good as any of your banners. Maybe i should go take this course. I actually wanna take graphics design in school. I love working a photoshop. I like to think i work a mean one. >: D

13. Mr. Yellow

Mr. Yellow Twitter - @MisturYellow

hey...I'm watching Blade right now.

14. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

Do you know the ending?BD's banner is somewhat of a spoiler.

15. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

Mine wasn't really all that difficult, just a few smudged layers with a custom brush I made and a lot of light adjustments. Though we do Photoshop in my courses, they aren't specifically geared towards the program, a lot of the time we're in Illustrator and just trying to create aesthetically pleasing layouts for stuffnjunk. It is a fun set of classes though since we get to do our own assignment ideas most of the time.

16. Mr. Yellow

Mr. Yellow Twitter - @MisturYellow

Yes and no. I never could get through it to finish it. I'm thinking I might make it this time.

17. Blazing Tiger

I think learning other programs other then PS and off sets of it and what not would be so much fun. It would also give me extensive knowing of programs. If it deals with more then just photoshop then i wouldn't see the harm in learning. The only problem is my uni required me to draw and well i cant even draw a stick person so id have failed so bad. :/

18. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

Mine required me to draw as well and...well I'm glad I'm somewhat decent at it, but I pretty much paled in comparison to everyone else. I was the only student in these classes (and the only one to take more than one class in that area) that isn't an art major, so when it comes to actual drawings, they easily trump me. I'm just glad that the required drawing wasn't used too often, mostly just to sketch out ideas and whatnot for projects.

19. angelicnoir

angelicnoir Super Moderator

So I've been told [​IMG]

20. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

God, it's 2 AM. Why am I still awake? I hate having the flu.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.