Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by scikaiju, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelicnoir

angelicnoir Super Moderator

Yuuuum~ Ramune~ I like original and strawberry flavored :3

I really like that restaurant, though every time my mom asks me what I want for dinner and I'm craving Japanese food, it always slips my mind. *sigh* Ah, Matsuri~ I should never forget the name.

2. FuuNoKami Oka

FuuNoKami Oka CHANGE! GoseiJon!

I went to the Dentist today for the first time in a few years (I have no insurance) and my upper lip is still numb. Good thing is, my smile is now 1005 better! I am so happy. Can't wait until I can eat something. I am starving.

3. Undrave

Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

The dentist is so expensive but I really should go :(

Who the heck decided that Dentistry wasn't part of necessary medecine and always ends up in a different insurance package?! This is such a scam ><

4. Hell Kaiser Andy

Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon

I'm not looking forward to my next visit, if I need anything fixed it's gonna cost, since Dentists are not part of the Free health care we have in Denmark, and it's only free if you're under 18, which I'll only be for another 7 weeks.

5. Undrave

Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

It's not part of healthcare in Canada either... then again with the way our system is going it's kind of a good thing >.>

Maybe you should try to go one last time before you're 18? ^^;

6. m3sach

m3sach The Captain, LIKE A BOSS

just beat Mirrors Edge........BEST.........GAME.......EVAR!!!!!

7. MetalSymphony

MetalSymphony Banned

Last time i was at the dentist's was when they said i needed braces....13 years ago.

I'm Half-British, bad teeth is part of my Heritage!

8. Hell Kaiser Andy

Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon

Had my final check back in June.

9. KAGEKI

KAGEKI It stinks.

Well, today I felt like a total dumbass. I ALMOST lost my paycheck and I'm regretting every minute of it. But, it's even worse when the person who found it realized how stupid you are and brags about it with his other buddies. Truly, I am not the most likeable guy there.

10. Bolt

Bolt boogie woogie feng shui

Everybody misplaces things. It's really not anything to feel inferior about. Sounds like those douches at your work just want to slap each other on the ass.

11. FuuNoKami Oka

FuuNoKami Oka CHANGE! GoseiJon!

I had 4 teeth filled and it costs $500. So, yeah, it's expensive. AND...I have to go back for more in a month. :disappoin

12. KamenRiderBiblio

KamenRiderBiblio Micchy Did Nothing Wrong

So I got my first Copyright Infringement notice because of my ShaUTa clip, apparently Toei took offense to it.

13. KAGEKI

KAGEKI It stinks.

I think the thing is, is that it's money. Money that those guys work their asses off for. Money that's needed to take care of themselves and feed their children. And I'm guessing for me to almost lose it; it's like for them 'Hey, that guy is taking this job for granted. Doesn't he realize how much we struggle for that shit'.

14. Mr G

Mr G Fighting evil makes me thirsty

:disappoin Those are some long ass shifts. Bet your check will be nice though.

At least you didn't lose your check. I've done that before. That really sucks.

I need to go to your dentist. I need some dental work done and my dentist charges $240 per filling. I am now searching for another dentist. It really sucks too because my dentist is an awesome, really smart guy but I just cannot afford his fees.

I've always been terrified of getting one of those.. D: I've never downloaded anything domestic and never will but still the possibility exists of getting one for downloading toku.

15. KAGEKI

KAGEKI It stinks.

If I had lost it today, I'll probably be in the same boat as you were.

16. Mr G

It actually wasn't a big deal. The payroll department cancelled the check and then printed me a new one the next day. The worst thing about it was feeling like a forgetful dumbass for losing a paycheck I had toiled for. :laugh:

We all make mistakes though. :thumbs:

17. MetalSymphony

MetalSymphony Banned

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT_0AXoP9eY"]New Vlog![/ame]

18. KAGEKI

KAGEKI It stinks.

Maybe, but still. Money is money and it's kinda of a big deal. People really do act pretty pissy and moody if you end up losing it.

19. Mr G

You can definitely see the increased quality with your new camera. :thumbs:

Plus we've already established that the people you work with...well, they don't seem to be the nicest of folks from your description. :disappoin

20. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
    It's amazing how long one of these globes last when people don't get riled up about things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.