[CASTING CALLS] Vanguards of Hope (Sentai, Riders, Cures)

Discussion in 'RPG Justice' started by Ziginz Zegell, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Guardian07

Guardian07 Disappear into light!!

After much delay, my character's revised history and profile, plus some extra info.

[HIDE]
    Name: Raye Anders

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

History: Raye was a very unusual child. He was very quiet and always calm, unnaturally so. He had the air of an animated doll, like he has no soul to feel emotions and be alive. One of his teachers said this about him "talking to him is like interacting with a shell of a human. He's almost...empty". His classmates back during elementary school felt that "he's not really alive, like he's already dead but still walking". Because of his peculiar nature, he was alienated by most people and grew up quite alone, aside from his guardian Dr. Kail who took care of him. As he grew up, this trait of him eventually disappear, and he became more normal. Even so, he didn't quite grew out of being a loner and still spends a lot of time by himself. His emotions, when he showed them, tend to be mild and he rarely was truly excited.

As an adult, Raye have become quite the kind and emphatic young man. This growth as a person can be entirely credited to his guardian, Dr Kail, who raised him as such. The old doctor always emphasize the importance of empathy and compassion when dealing with people, and that every human life is precious and important, no matter who they are. Growing up helping out at the clinic really impacted Raye. He became more empathic and kind, and he learned to be tolerant and patient with people, though he remained a quiet and mild person.

One evening, his quiet life was changed forever. He was at a train station, on his way home. Amid the bustling crowd waiting for the train, he saw a suspicious man in an over-sized parka, with the hood pulled over his head, concealing his face. He heard the man saying something but couldn't make out what he said; it's all gibberish like he is actually chanting an incantation. He began to turn away and distance himself from the person, but the man suddenly started quivering and twitching uncontrollably, and before his eyes, the man had transfigured into a big, hideous, red-skinned ogre, and started to rampage wildly. Panicking, the whole crowd scampered in all directions, trying to get away from this horrifying beast; some people even fell off the platform.

Amidst all the pushing, Raye saw and old man falling down, having been shoved by other people, and seemed too weak to stand back up. Seeing this easy prey, the ogre stalked over and grabbed the old man with one large hand. At that moment, Raye acted on instinct and foolishly rushed the ogre, hitting it squarely at the back. The monster turned its hairy head towards Raye, with only amusement in its eyes. Realizing something bad is going to happen, Raye ducks, his head narrowly missed the ogre's swung arm. But before he can do anything else, the other arm grabbed him and lift him up. Grinning menacingly, it start to crush him in its grip. Screaming in pain, Raye felt like all the bones in his body was going to break.

And then nothingness. Raye opened his eyes, and he found himself in a very different place. All around him can only be described as nothingness, as nothing exists, there's only whiteness, grey and darkness. Then, a figure appeared in front of him. It has the shape of a man, wearing a neat light-grey tuxedo. Though, the figure's most remarkable aspect is the white mask he's wearing; having the shape of a butterfly painted on it. The figure has his arms crossed and proceed to sit...on absolutely nothing. Before Raye could say anything, the figure waved his hand, and Raye saw a gruesome scene.

It was the train station. Bodies, bloody and broken were piled up. Everyone was dead. He was dead. "At the rate things are going, that is going to be your future." a soft and tranquil voice addressed him. "All human on that platform is going to be slaughtered, and there's nothing you can do. You're the first one to die, after all. And that's not all. Many creatures like the one you witness will emerge, some even more powerful, and they will run the human race to ground. Your world faces inevitable destruction" the voice continued calmly, almost irritatingly so. Again, before Raye could speak up, the voice continued, "But I will give you a way. A way to save all those people, a way to protect them. A way to fight against the inevitable. I will give you power."

This time Raye remained silent. His mind racing at the possibility of being able to avert this horrible tragedy, but he didn't say anything. The figure paused for few moments before speaking up again. "But, in this path, there will inevitably be suffering. Yours. And for the people around you. You will be forced to fight a war with these creatures and their masters, until you have destroyed them all. Or eventually killed by them. Would you accept this life?" Again, Raye remained silent. He began questioning the motives, and true intentions of this strange being. The figure continued its soliloquy.

"Lets consider a third option, then. A future where you will surely benefit." And then, he saw another scene, though it is the same as the one before. Except his own body was gone. Only his own body. "I will protect you from certain death. But only you alone. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to save the others. Or rather, I guess I'm not allowed to." The figure then falls silent, as if musing to himself, and Raye took this opportunity to finally speak out and assert his decision.

"I will fight." The figure raised his head, and you imagine his eyebrows raised behind that queer mask of his. "It doesn't matter if I have to continue fighting. I have been given this opportunity. This chance, to save them. And I can't just run to save myself." He declared in his quiet way, but his resolve was clear to the figure in front of him. "Besides, if I ran away, Damien would have killed me himself." Raye added lightly, as the wrinkled face of the good doctor crossed his mind.

For the first time, the figure leveled his gaze on him, looking straight, as if staring into his very soul. Finally, the figure placed his right palm in front of his face, and spoke, his voice still smooth but now serious and commanding. "Very well. If you have the will to challenge your world's fate of destruction, then rise against the darkness, and bring salvation. I, a Cosmic Lord, shall awaken you to the power that you hold." The Cosmic Lord then hold his right hand out towards Raye. "Face your destiny. And fight!!"

Personality: Raye is a very private person, and not usually seen in a lot of company. Not out of any hatred or malice against other people, he's just had become accustomed and comfortable with solitude, but is quite gracious and polite if anyone tried to approach him. That said, even though he is a kindhearted and amiable person, he has trouble with forming new bonds and relationships with other people. No one has ever become closer than just "good friends" with him, with the exception of the old doctor.

Raye has always been quite "lax" with himself, in that he rarely complained about an injury or an inconvenience imposed on him. He tends to go quite far to help others and make people happy, even if it will cause him to suffer. These are all hints to a part of his deeper nature, which became apparent after he awakened to his power. In his battles, he displayed an dangerous fighting style, and an almost complete disregard of his own safety, not hesitating even for a second to give up his life to protect the innocent. While this can be seen as him being uncaring of his own life, in truth it's him actually being able to truly accept death; the fact that he will eventually die, and not be afraid or repulsed by it.

Extra: In battle, Raye uses overwhelming power and speed to decisively crush his opponents. He keeps his fighting style simple, plain, and without form, relying mainly on basic but powerful strikes. It's almost crude if his movements weren't so deft and precise. He likes to end battles as quickly as possible, using his most powerful attacks as soon he sees an opening.

He starts with one form, but will gain four more as the story goes along. But because of the secret behind his Persona, as it morphs and changes form his personality, and his very psyche, will become more and more unstable.

His Persona, Grim Reaper, will change form into the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Reaper-White Rider
    Raye gains this form after his Persona transfigure into White Rider; The Avatar of Conquest. The armor on his chest and left arm become white in color, and he gains an ornate white bow, held on his left hand. In this form, he able to use the power of lightning and shoot energy and lighting bolts from his bow.

Reaper-Red Rider
    Gained after his Persona transform into Red Rider; The Herald of War. The armor on his chest and right arm becomes red, and he obtains a European broadsword that is as long as he is. In this form, he can summon intense flames to incinerate his foes.

Reaper-Black Rider
    Raye's Rider form after fusing with the Persona Black Rider; The Bringer of Famine and Suffering. In this form, his armor becomes black in color, and is noticeably smaller and thinner. Armed with only a short magic staff, he can use a wide variety of magic and spells in battle.

Reaper-Pale Rider
    Raye obtains this form after his Persona changes into Pale Rider; The Harbinger of Destruction, the most powerful of the four horsemen. In this form, his armor becomes more ornate and pronged, and he wields a fearsome scythe that he can use not just in close combat, but as a projectile weapon, utilizing his mastery over wind to control its flight.

Final Form:
    ???[/HIDE]

2. Ziginz Zegell

Ziginz Zegell No Fear, No Pain.

Don't know about you guys...but I've been eating for the last two days. I feel so fat and happy.

G.K. and Guardian07: I'll be reading your profiles shortly.

FaiaGreen: If you think you are manly enough (or woman enough if that is the case) then yeah BC is reserved. I only found out how amazing he is yesterday from a friend. >___> Got to watch Jetman now just for Black Condor if nothing else.

3. Ziginz Zegell

Double post cause I feel like it.

Guardian07: Much improved from your initial post. A lot of Persona influence, but not enough to make it seem forced or awkward. Really looking forward to seeing him in action.

G.K.: Man…you get a hug and a fudge pop. When I started reading I was worried he might be too much like Icefish’s character, but after about the third paragraph I was enthralled. You made the Orphnochs scary again, which is really refreshing, and really translated how a normal guy should react to seeing them. Gin is a really nice character who is a normal guy trying to make a living doing something he hates. His case becomes something terrifying but instead of just trying to let it go he pushes on. He doesn’t do this out of curiosity or obligation, but because if he doesn’t then he may very well go mad or end up dead. He doesn’t want to be where he is…but he is there and can’t do a thing about it. The man in white was a very good touch. Not sure if he is meant to be a cosmic lord or not, but if he is then…how do I put it…he just isn’t human, and that can be good. I never said all the cosmic lords would be just cool guys in robes. They are other worldly entities that are far more various the normal humans. Some will appear as kind, gentle, and valorous, but a few are just creepy ass guys who cover their deformed face behind white hates while laughing at the humor that is mortality. Or maybe that is too much…dirp. Anyway, really looking forward to seeing him interact with other characters, especially Cam. Man...just yeah. He is all the in I can make him.

So I have started working on the first post and may just bombard a few of your guys with PMs about different ideas I have had regarding your characters. The first post will be open enough for you guys to do pretty much whatever you want while giving a nice idea of where the biggest part of the RP is going to take place: Cold March. Anyway I should have it up in a few hours so if you guys have questions about it then just post em here or over PM or at my page. Mind you I am still accepting Bios and the first post doesn't mean you have to be in a rush to finish your characters. It is just for those that are ready to get started or to help them get their heads in the game. Anyway, be looking forward to it.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  4. G.K.

G.K. >.

To be honest I try not to read other peoples profiles while making my own. I don't always succeed mind you but I do make an effort. Had I read Icefish's profile before or while working on my own I would have been far too tempted to alter my characters history just to avoid overlap. I've had a pretty strong counter culture streak in me since i was young that's caused me to do stupid shit for the sake of being different if I didn't find some way of checking it :p. Anyhow enjoying reading the other profiles now that I'm done. Gin's gonna need friends in order to keep his head on straight and i'm looking forward to interacting with everyone.

Icefish: I request that Gin and Cam at least once go out drinking during this rp. Especially if it results in a bar room brawl. :D

5. Icefish

Icefish Member

You've got yourself a deal.

6. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Sorry, I know I still haven't made a bio yet…but I've come up with an interesting way to make Red Buster work. So I'm swapping Shinken Red for Red Buster. I'll get to work on them tomorrow.

7. Ziginz Zegell

Take your time DK. Might make revisions to the first game post as it is, though the freedom will be the same. In other words post as you see fit for the time being, but don't go all ape shit. If I come back and see 14 posts by two people during one conversation between two character...I'm gonna be pissed. I have to read these things you know. But yeah feel free to throw up your first posts and maybe one or two others if ya get into a conversation. I'll throw in some action and other character interactions once a see a few posts. Hope this makes at least half the amoung of sense it is supposed to. I'm kind of sleepy and it makes my words go all over the place.

G.K., Icefish...everyone starts in a crazy space time tavern. Well sort of...ya see you are all their at once, but occupy the same space in reality, relativly speaking. Not to say Cam and Gin didn't just have a drink...they just may not realize it until they ar eoutside the bar in a place they don't recognize with vague memories of a guy talking to them about perilous danger and Irish drinking games.

What I am trying to say is just because you all start at the bar, doesn't mean you are all in the bar. Perception and all that...does that make sense to anyone else? Cause it does to me. Sleep time soon...

8. The_Bladesman

The_Bladesman Member

I had a go at a megaranger character, though I'm not sure what to do in regard to the Inet-mecha yet.

[HIDE]Name: Reika Misaki

Nationality: Japan

Appearance:
    http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/10584/579315-1_23_large.jpg

(Though her hair is black)

Alternate Identity: Megaranger

History:

Reika’s first encountered the otherworldly shortly during her summer break from university. She had just finished the first year of a digital art course and no matter how happy she was to be home she was eager to continue it.
    It was for this reason that she was somewhat annoyed to return home, she missed her new friends and that feeling of freedom she had at university. For her first week home she kept her distance from her family, much to the annoyance of her mother, Kyoka who had missed her so very much. Reika was planning on making it up to her mother after she hadn’t gotten used to home again but tragedy would strike.

One night Reika’s mother just didn’t come home from work, Reika worried stayed awake through the night with her father. The next morning Reika was gently woken by her father, a look of anguish on his face Kyoka had passed away in after crashing her car in the night.

On the day of the funeral on seeing her mother body broke into tears, Reika’s father had put on a brave face and tried to comfort her through the day but with no avail. Reika just wanted to see her mother again so badly.

That night when Reika had finally got home, she and her father were greeted by Kyoka. Reika instantly hugged her though Tobei backed outside ready to run, Kyoka seemingly worried told them that she had heard Reika’s cries and followed them home. Tobei though hesitant embraced his wife.

Over the next few days Kyoka acted as she would always save for never leaving the house, it was as if the accident had never happened, late one night after Reika had returned home after being visiting by a few of her friends from university only for her mother to command her to sit down. Kyoka was furious practically screaming at Reika for being gone and leaving her, going so far to blame her for her own death but suddenly just a few moments when Tobei ran downstairs awoken from all the noise her entire mood changed and she became far more reasonable and asked Reika to simply call next time.

The event left Reika reminded of her guilt yet suspicious of her mother as she had never yelled to her like that before. She tried to talk to her father about this but Tobei couldn’t even remember Kyoka death or seemed almost frightened to do so. More worried for her father, then her own safety Reika confronted Kyoka.

Kyoka was calm at first, behaving as if her death wasn’t a big deal at all, but she grew more furious with each subsequent mention of her death or that Reika would be going to university or that she doubted that she was really her mother. Pushed to the edge Kyoka’s face warped to reveal fangs while her pupils practically split into two.

Reika backed away but Kyoka quickly caught her hands around her neck. Their struggle was interrupted by Tobei who pulled Kyoka away, spurred on by a betrayal, Kyoka grabbed Tobei by the neck lifting him clean off the floor, furiously question why they had betrayed her when all she wanted was to make them happy. Reika stabbed Kyoka in the back with a kitchen knife but this only served to enrage her more, as her body further warped with her legs spilling into eight spider legs while her upper body erupted into muscle and revealing bat-like wings.

Grabbing her father, Reika and he ran into her room and began to barricade the door. As the door started to break down, a blinding light filled Reika’s room. As the light cleared Reika found she in a pure white, empty room alone save for an entity made of multicoloured, binary numbers.

The entity wasted little time, offering her the power to defend herself and save her father in exchange for protecting all of humanity from similar foes. Reika immediately accepted, the entity, Binos handed her a wristwatch-like device the digitiser and told her to dial 335 into it to transform. Dialling the code, a bright pink light filled the room and Reika found herself back in her own room transformed into mega pink

The door started to break down revealing a monstrous bat like face with eight eyes and vicious mandibles showing no trace of Kyoka. Reika instinctively fired at the creature face using the mega sniper, further enraging the fiend and causing it to burst through the door.

Reika tried to roundhouse kick but the creature blocked and swatted her away. The creature charged at Tobei, Reika ran forwards in desperation only to suddenly glow purple as a rod appeared in her hand. The Glow continued as Reika felt her body well with power; focusing this strength she slashed the creature with the rods crescent blade, knocking it away through the wall and into the garden.

After Combining her Rod and mega sniper she fired at the creature before it could react, instantly destroying it. After the dust had settled, Reika explained just what had happened and her agreement with the entity. Tobei eventually gave her, his blessing to leave but told her to be safe.

Personality:

Reika is more than a bit bewildered by her current situation, none the less she is determined to keep those around her safe especially after witnessing firsthand the dangers that exist. As she sees it her happiness and safety is a small price to pay for the happiness of her friends, family and even total strangers.
    She despises excessive structure and prefers to sort out problems her own way. Despite this Reika has a tendency to jump into situations without thinking of their consequences, however given proper planning time she can be very creative. She is very hard on herself and always expects the best.

Video games, digital art, collectable cards

Dislikes:
    Manipulators, her own mistakes, “the rules of art”

Relationships:

Binos: a cosmic lord resembling a male silhouette made of multicoloured binary number, he is surprisingly lazy and has told Reika little beyond the broadest scope of her mission and is location. Reika so far is pleased with this arrangement though she would like more information on what she was up against.

Tobei Misaki: Reika’s father a caring man who’s been known to put up with the eccentricities of his friends and family if it means making them happier. Reika feels guilty over leaving him on his own.

Extra:
    So far she can only change into mega pink and mega black and summon their unique weapons.
    Concept: beyond form swapping I was thinking it might work for her to be able to summon her other form later on (with some kind of cost) in order to differentiate her from riders. At the moment I won’t be claiming mega silver in the event someone else wants the role but if no one does I might claim it later on in the duration of the RP.[/HIDE]

9. Icefish

Icefish Member

I'm slowly working on a post, but it's just not coming together at the moment. I may just need to step away and come back to it tomorrow. Also, I think Cam and Gin's Drunken Misadventures will have to wait a bit. Makes more sense to get things introduced before we hit the "dear lord, I need a drink" point.

Drinking game for the RP: Drink every time Cam and/or Gin does.

10. Ziginz Zegell

I'll read your character shortly Bladesman.

The drunken misadventures of Cam and Gin...want. You are right though; they need to be more thorughly scarred before we get to that.

Man so many posts already. Lots of stuff to read.

EDIT: Bladesman, Reika is in. I would tell you all the reasons why, but work calls. We can discuss her summons and such later, but for now her form changes are fine. Another cool character.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  11. MagiPink

MagiPink Princess of Equesteria

Here is the third bio that I am submitting and a sneak peak at a new character that I'm still working on. Currently formulating my first post too. But right now...I feel so stuff. I ate to much. Heh heh

[hide]Name: Dark Radiance

Earth Name: Jeannie Silveyra

Nationality: Desertarian

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Alternate Identity (Earth Form):
    [​IMG]

History:

Born into the royal family of the Desertarian Empire and elder sister of Dune (the self-proclaimed Emperor) had had lived a life of chosen solitude than take her place as the Castle Planets’ Empress. Primed and etiquette to follow in their parents footsteps Dark Radiance proven to be a child prodigy extended their dominion of the stars/planets conquered. Feared, loved and worshiped like a goddess gained favor to ascend the throne at an early age. However, despite rose to assume her royal duty ushered their family crest in a sea of blood and destruction to all that opposed the Desertarian found it to be quite boring. Make no mistake that Dark Radiance relished the attention of others trying to appease every whim grew dull with each campaign being no different than the next. Each chosen target naturally rose to defend their home found not one amongst them with the quality she deems to spare it inhabitants from being destroyed. When time came to ascend the throne Dark Radiance fled from the Castle Planet forsaking her birthright. Without Dark Radiance present to stand between

At the point of the coronation without Dark Radiance presence during the ceremony Dune’s accession to the throne went unopposed being the next in line. What none realized during the ceremony Dark Radiance had had been presented watching from the shadows. The voluptuous young woman knew her brother had harbored a great desire that outshined her own trusted him to rule in her absence. Free from that which bound traveled in search of a new future. Dark Radiance was not without communication to learn about the disbarment of the Desertarian Empire at her brother’s request. A young man who hated the hearts of others sought out to turn each star/planet into a desolated wasted had a change of heart?! Enraged by Dune’s action emerged from solitude to take vengeance at the disgrace he had brought towards their long lineage and those responsible, Precure. Taking her brother’s life without regret viewing it to be an act of love and redemption a sister could possibly grant. There was much work to reclaim her former kingdom ruled the first matter of importance was take vengeance upon the Tree of Hearts and its chosen warriors, Heartcatch Precure.

A form of action missing key essential parts focused on finding gaining new allies as the first step. An alliance that came with a catch she did not find demeaning work underneath them. Long as it meant destroying the Tree of Hearts and Precure cared not what the means were. Never the type standing awaiting instructions assumed a human persona in order to find the whereabouts of the precure as Jeannie Silveyra. As Jeannie Silveyra, Dark Radiance takes on the persona of a fashion model for Victoria Secrets.

Personality:

Likes: Variety of alcoholic beverages (except beer), cute guys and having fun.

Dislikes: Beer, Heroes and fairies (annoying little buggers)

Relationships:
    Dune (Brother, Deceased)
    Dark Cure Twilight (Daughter)
    No other known relationships at the moment.
    Extra: Enjoys going out to nightclubs and has rather a flirtatious side even with her enemies (mainly males).
    Name: Dark Cure Twilight

Earth Name: Musa Silveyra

Nationality: Desertarian

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Alternate Identity (Earth Form):
    [​IMG]
    History:

Personality:

Dislikes: (Ditto)

Relationships:

Extra: (Talents, quirks, and whatever else you think should be known)[/hide]

12. Ziginz Zegell

I'll start reading about her soon Magi. Have to take care of some work first.

Also to everyone about to tear into battle: these guys are peons so kick their asses as you see fit. Make it showy guys. I'm also working on another post to bring two important NPCs to the fore front. It should also help establish everyone's current locations in relativity to one another...I think.

13. Guardian07

I'm thinking of changing my character's transformation sequence. As it is, it's too similar to Decade(put card in belt). Though, I can't think up on any good ones:sweat:. So I'm asking for suggestions. Just have to incorporate a card. I would like a mystical/supernatural bent on it, but using an item is just fine.

Or...is it fine as it is?

14. Ziginz Zegell

You could do something like a gate route. Have the belt look like a little door that opens when you present it a card. The belt registers this and releases a certain persona from the user. They than either have the persona act on its own or fuse with them to take the rider form.

Another idea is to have the belt cause a certain effect depending on the card. For instance one card might catch on fire with the flame spreading over the user's body to cause the transformation. The card might unleash a torrent of chains that wrap the user like a cacoon, but then falls away to reveal the rider form. Etc. Etc.

In one version the belt acts as a door way with the card as a key, while the other version is the exact opposite. They could even both be used with one version representing the rider form and the other being like an advent. Hope this helps.

15. Guardian07

For Persona summon, a card materializes, then he just moves to "crush" the card, by stylishly backhanding it. Basically similar to Persona summoning in P4.

It's the Rider transformation that's been bugging me. The effects coming out of the card idea sounds cool. Lets see if I can use it. Thanks, by the way. Anyone else have some suggestions to share?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  16. Kamen Rider Cherry

Kamen Rider Cherry A girl of divergent opinions.

This might be a good time to use an idea for a Gokai/Decade-like Cure I had sometime ago...

17. Ziginz Zegell

If you want to throw up a Bio then you are more than welcome.

Dark radiance is in Magi once I see her personality and a little more info on her abilities. It'll be nice to have a secondary issue to keep some of the characters busy and to have my repeat villians interact with.

Watching Lord of the Rinds right now, but I should be able to get a post up sometime tonight or tommorow for those of you waiting for one. Still debating if I want to throw something up to get Steve, Ryan, Melinda, and Alice together, or wait to see if it happens naturally. We will see.

18. MagiPink

MagiPink Princess of Equesteria

Yeah, I've got more for her and the other one. Plus working on a full length intro post for my two in play. Now I'm feeling the effect of little sleep right now. *big hugs*

Question will it be okay for one to be waking up in her home? Had a thought how this one part will play out. Finally out of my writers block. Yay. Okay bed's calling my name.

19. Ziginz Zegell

Yay it should be fine. She can end up in Cold March when you feel it is right for her story as well as the over all plot.

While the time inconsistancy wasn't on purpose with some of the posts...it really does add a sense of instability to the city doesn't it? It'll make sense later.

20. Ziginz Zegell

Who wants to kill a giant invertabrete? Yous guys!

So not sure how good an idea this was since it will drag alot more of you together than what I had planned. Or will it?

Basically kill the eel guys as much as you want. The anemone is big, but immobile. It has electric attacks and alot of tentacles, but is harder to kill due to its durability. It will take maybe four or five of you to put it down.

So basically if you aren't ready to meet up with other characters yet, than just do away with some random groups of eel guys.

If you are ready for meetings than head over to the university and get to killing.

For two of you who don't fight the boss there will be two special events not related to the fight that will occur. The first two people to volunteer get the events so speak now or forever hold your peace. If no one wants it, than it will be forced on who I want to force it on. I'm that sort of man...*scarf blows in the wind*