Ultraman Zero - The Movie

Discussion in 'The ORB - News & Rumors' started by Aoi Kurenai, Jun 23, 2010.

1. ryuuseipro

ryuuseipro New Member

Home Page:
    I think Yuu Koyanagi looks competent enough for the role! I hope to see him in action in the film!

2. ShinnGun

ShinnGun Member

Just like Ultraman NEXUS?:sweat:

3. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    Do we really need 2 threads for this movie?. The one in the other sub forum is pointless.

I thought First Contact was actually a prequel movie released even a few months into the series airing on tv. That's what I read anyway.

Who?.

4. cosmos89

cosmos89 Lurker

I seriously hope Tsuburaya don't use too much green screen theis time round.

5. surfer957

surfer957 Atarashi Member

Home Page:
    Well.. in 2009 we got Mega Monster Battle - Ultra Galaxy Legends which is owned by Ultra Galaxy DaiKaiju Battle franchise/series. And now, we got an Ultraman Zero movie. I bet there will be a series next year as his movie will be like his prequel.. But, the storyline is continued back from 2009.. Fuuh... A year, a movie, huh ? Well, I'm looking towards this movie. Maybe now we don't get 100 Ultra Monster but if Belial's Empire are mostly Dark Ultras ? That will be EPIC. :)

6. zogu

zogu Member

What happened in Nexus? I watched both the series and movie, but can't remember anything that is similar with actor changes :sweat:

7. GekiBlack

GekiBlack Red Falcon

8. Daikamonohashi

Daikamonohashi Member

Home Page:
    Yuuichi Abe is the director of episodes 9, 10, 19, 20, 35, 36, and 37 of Ultraman Nexus, episodes 23, 24, 37, 38, 47, and 48 of Ultraman Mebius, and episodes 3, 4, and 5 of Ultra Galaxy N.E.O. The most important one there to me is episode 23 of Mebius as that's one of my favorite Ultra series episodes ever! Also, the final three episodes of Nexus are pretty stunning too.

9. James Ballard

James Ballard GaijinChannel.com

Home Page:
    Abe's a fantastic director. I'd always hoped Yagi and Abe would get a chance to direct Ultraman features. Now both have! :)

10. Blade Dancer

Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

Thanks for reposting that, James! Looks like it's gonna be awesome! :thumbs:

I'm just excited that Zero gets a human form this time around!

11. James Ballard

James Ballard GaijinChannel.com

Home Page:
  12. Daikamonohashi

Daikamonohashi Member

Home Page:
    That sounds pretty great, actually!

Honestly? I'm glad to hear that the Ultra Galaxy crew is gone! I mean, I did like them and I'd love to see them again eventually but I was a little tired of them owning the franchise. They may still be in this, who knows, but I'm hoping they're sitting this one out.

13. okunohoshimichi

okunohoshimichi oku

Large poster image

[HIDE][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[/HIDE]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  14. okunohoshimichi

okunohoshimichi oku

Rei and Boss will be in the OVs (prequel of the movie).

15. gh0stwrit3r

gh0stwrit3r Member

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if aliens did come to earth and looked like that. Just, wow. They hid the ears pretty well. Though Zero's 'double-chin' looks funny. :laugh:

16. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    Agreed.

I also think Mebius should take a backseat aswell.

This movie should be just for Zero, Belial, and of course a cameo from Seven and a few other Ultras (NO HUMAN FORMS, I'm almost sick to my stomach of seeing them come back in every series and movie).

Nexus had 4 different characters, if you include the movie.

Excellent.

17. [​IMG]
    Ultra Zero Eye, below sign on the left is the Ultra Sign of Zero.

Ultra Zero Bracelet, teh item granted by his father, Ultraseven.
    [​IMG]

Zero Bracelet transforming into Ultra Zero Lance.
    [​IMG]

Another transformation of Zero Bracelet, Ultra Zero Spark.
    [​IMG]

Kaiser Belial
    [​IMG]

18. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

Seven should just mass produce these for everyone :laugh:

First Jack now his own son.

19. Ultra Galaxy Legends Gaiden (Side Story): Ultraman Zero vs. Darclops Zero

[​IMG]

Stage 1: Shototsu Suru Uchuu (The Cosmic where it collides), Release on November 26
    A group of space mission experts “ZAP SPACYâ€, Hyuga and Rei drift down to the planet Cheney and encounter the mysterious giants which are practically the clones of Ultraman and UltraSeven. Suddenly mysterious mechanic monster appears and Ultraman Zero hurries to rescue. At that time, the black giant who wore mystery Armour (Tector Gear Black) is appear!

Stage 2: Zero no KesshiKen (Zero's Suicide Zone), Release on December 22
    Hyuga sneaks into mysterious alien base to rescue Rei. On the other hand, Ultraman Zero wages a fierce battle in the unknown space. What is going to happen to them? And a great mystery of the planet Cheney will be revealed. . .

[hide][​IMG][​IMG][/hide]

20. zogu

zogu Member

I see. I thought it was referring to replacements to a character due to real world issues (think Ultraman Taro) instead of characters 'passing the baton' (Nexus-style).