The Wrestling Thread: 1...2...Only 2!

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by VengeanceGOD, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    I absolutely love giving your world title to a banged up old man who doesn't even do house shows if I remember right just to spite one of your fastest rising stars because he made a valid argument against their shitty excuse of a "dress code"

Hopefully Michelle McCool's Job Security hangs up the boots soon, last time I really enjoyed a 'Taker match was half a decade of destruction ago... I couldn't even enjoy his match with Jericho last night because it was pretty much the same old shit from his end.

I wanna know which McMahon Cena is sleeping with, seriously...

2. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

[​IMG]

3. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    Somehow I knew the answer to that question yet I just wanted an image such as that to come out of my comment. This thread delivers!

Also explains why Linda is leaving the company...

4. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

It's pathetic you need to change your company to a PG demographic just to get into senate.

5. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    Wasn't that Vince's boytoy Cena's fault, I believe the Senate run is only responsible for the PPV renames.

6. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

I think they wanted to change WWE to help her senate run but didn't know how and Cena came up with the idea of a PG demographic which is how it all started.

7. VengeanceGOD

VengeanceGOD WIIIIIIIIIIII!

Nothing on this page is true. :)

The Hell in a Cell title change was not a decision based on anything Punk did, they just felt it was the right time to put the belt on Taker. The match was so short because Taker felt he couldn't do a longer match.

Now, whether it was a smart decision to put the belt on a guy who doesn't think he can do a full match is another story, but it wasn't because Punk has teh heatz.

The PG thing wasn't Cena's idea. It was the natural response to the fact that there are more kids who are supporting the WWE wholeheartedly than adults right now.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  8. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

It's like a circle really

Adults don't wholeheartedly support WWE because it's too kiddy, soccer moms won't support WWE if it becomes more adult oriented again and they lose most 5 to 9 year olds.

WWE had a nice balance of Adult orientated and Kiddy between 2005 and 2007. I seriously don't know why they had to ruin that cause of Linda.

It's like Toku. Adult fans love it but it's geared towards kids but it's not overly kiddy or it's demographic isn't pushed down your throat.

WWE doesn't know how to balance it and now they figure they could get over with kids but truth is, just like many generations of Kids shows...They eventually get tired and grow out of it. Which is why having a heavy kid demographic is bad.

Buyrates are starting to show that, Ratings are starting to show that. You know they are in need of help if they have to depend on random celebrities for ratings. When does Vince McMahon for once in his life say "We need to do things differently"

They aren't pushing any new guys and the guys who have the package they pretty much ruined any good momentum and lost a chance to push like MVP or Swagger.

They overly pushed Cena and Orton to a point of no return. If Orton or Cena doesn't hold a title belt for a span of 2 to 3 months...they have nothing to do with him.

9. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    Even if it wasn't the case, putting the belt on Taker if he can barely go more than twice a month is pretty bad.

10. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

WWE is known for putting the belt on a guy who doesn't really deserve it. Since when you get a title shot by grabbing the title holder and chokeslamming them?

I was dumbfounded when Cena returned from injury to get a title shot out of nowhere and won it at Survivor Series 08.

11. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    Remember, everyone has Batista's title and this Sunday, he's gonna be needing it back...

12. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

I'm disappointed Batista hasn't told Rey that Basketballs don't hold grudges.

13. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    He's far to busy stealing lines from Orton's feud with Rey from a few years ago...

"Eddie's dead Rey, LOL!" though it is more effective when said right before the man's widow comes out demanding to be called a princess...

14. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

The part that made me laugh was after he said "Eddie's Dead, Rey" all you heard was fake boos. :laugh:

15. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    It's a shame he forgot to mention that Eddie's in hell followed by him driving a lowrider through the stage.

Remember kids, you can die and almost half a decade later your name will still be used to advance awkward storylines.

16. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

I can't wait to see what they will storyline wise when Vince McMahon dies....That's if WWE is around by then.

17. UltraMatt

UltraMatt Life is showtime

I watched T N EH tonight for the first time in ages. Gotta say it was a hell of a lot better than the weekly puke WWE put on. Beer Money, I found them greatly entertaining. Turning Point on Sunday and the best match of the night will be the main event followed closely by Homicide/Red. Red is just simply the greatest X Division wrestler I've ever seen.

I skipped through 6 pages of this stuff to reply, so I got only one thing to say.

Yo Bolt! Got any recent Dragon Gate matches to slap in our faces?

18. Bolt

Bolt boogie woogie feng shui

I sure do. I'll pick some out that I think you guys will enjoy and probably have them posted sometime tomorrow.

19. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    You can bet that there will indeed be a massive storyline for that.

Don't ever remind me of that horrid day.

It's idiocy. Punk is one of the best guy's that the WWE has and me seeing him fueding with a fucken ref really pisses me off when he can be doing a whole lot more like putting on matches 100x better than anything Cena could ever dream of.

20. VengeanceGOD

VengeanceGOD WIIIIIIIIIIII!

Fixed.

And for the last time, Punk, that dress code thing was just a fake news story. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.