The Wrestling Thread: 1...2...Only 2!

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by VengeanceGOD, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    Air Raid was like this, "Oh hey, those two guys are pretty cool-VINCE MCMAHON OWNS WCW?!?!?!?!"

As bitter as AJ could be for jobbing to The Hurricane once or twice it doesn't compare to WWE jobbing Joe to Essa Rios.

I mean, seriously, in retrospect what the hell was that!?

2. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
    I think they got released too before Vince owned WCW if I remember correctly

Well Joe wasn't really "Joe" then and Rios was the guy under the regular payroll. At least Daniels had a better deal when he faced Jerry Lynn on a episode of Shotgun Saturday night. Not to mention his "tryout" match with Mike Modest on Nitro before Steiner got involved

3. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    I knew that neither one was under contract but even if he wasn't "Joe" I mean, Essa Rios?

I guess Scotty 2 Hotty was already booked...

4. scikaiju

Home Page:
    Well it is bad for business to have your superstar lose to a guy you're not going to bring back for a while if ever

5. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    Well yeah, makes things like Matt Sydal's rise to becoming Evan Bourne that more surprising though. RVD jokes aside, I thought his ECW appearance was only gonna be a "One Shot Deal" but oddly enough I cannot even remember who he jobbed to in the first place now...

6. Bolt

Bolt boogie woogie feng shui

Hey man, say what you will about Air Raid, but Essa Rios/Mr. Aguila is the shit. That guy's like my... third favorite luchador.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dc7lT1Bt7E[/ame]

No one had to, it's pretty obvious. Anytime some superstar gets released from contract in WWE, it's only a matter of time until they turn up in TNA, even if they got released for a good reason. That ain't coincidence kid, and it's not a good business move. Like I said before, it makes them look like they're just capitalizing on names WWE built and therefore loses them some credibility.

7. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    My mention of him was more of a comment on what little WWE ever did with him and not really a shot on his talent or ability. No means to offend, they cared more about Scott Taylor who did a minute long finisher that was nothing but a chop than a high flyer such as Rios/Aguila which is depressing in retrospect.

8. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

Teddy Long: Mr. McMahon, I'm sorry but I'm very very ill. I've come down with a bad flu. I'm currently in the hospital.

Vince McMahon: I'm so sorry to hear that, Teddy. I hope you get well soon.

Teddy Long: Thank You, Mr. McMahon.

Vince McMahon: Ohhh and Teddy.....

Teddy Long: Yes, Mr. McMahon?

Vince McMahon: .....Your still on Probation.

9. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    Teddy Long has cured cancer, increased sales of the Playstation 3, and wrote out a reasonable retcon to fix the past decade of Spider-Man stories...

But he's still on probation...

10. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

Fixed...

11. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    Why is he still on probation? Turns out Den-O is Vince's favorite rider.

That, and he still can't find his picture in Long's office...

12. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

Tables, Ladders and Chairs.....The PPV Poster.

[​IMG]

What a nice way of making CM Punk look like an idiot.

13. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    Anyone got that match of Joe and Rios?.

Yeah I saw AJ's match with Helms... Styles > Helms.

Does Nickleback really have to do RAW's new theme... FUCK... I hate those inbred Canadian hicks.

Something else needs to be done with Chavo. It's beyond pathetic at this point. I'd love for the cruiserweight title to return and have a big tournament for it with guys like Tatsu, Chavo, Bourne, etc...

PPV PreCOCKtions:
    TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Daniels

CHALLENGE MATCH
    Kurt Angle vs. Desmond Wolfe

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    Motor City Machine Guns vs. British Invasion vs. Beer Money

REVENGE MATCH
    "The Boss" Bobby Lashley vs. "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    Homicide vs. The Amazing Red

6 SIDES OF STEEL MATCH
    Awesome Kong vs. Tara

TNA KNOCKOUTS TAG MATCH: ALL TITLES ON THE LINE
    The Beautiful People vs. Sarita, Taylor Wilde & ODB

SIX MAN TAG TEAM MATCH
    Team 3D & Rhino vs. Matt Morgan, Hernandez and D'Angelo Dinero

14. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQwALrvIf20[/ame]
    WIth the Hogan set coming otu I'm surprised we don't get a Box set including TNA guys jobbing for massive "Berrying"

and VINTAGE XFL!

15. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    Joe looks alot thinner.

I also wonder how WWE is gonna promote the new Hulk Hogan DVD with him being in TNA.

16. scikaiju

Home Page:
    If they promote it at all it probably be something like "See the legend before he became the broken down mess he currently is" or something to that effect.

17. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    WWE.com is already billing it as "In his prime".

Kinda like what Edge did to Angle during an interview after Angle jumped to TNA.

18. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

They recently tried All kinds of ways to bury Hogan's Hulkimania Tour but now they decide to release a DVD. How idiotic is that?

I lost respect for WWE when they tried to bury Booker T's charity fund and Lita, Stacy were attending with other wrestlers. I believe it after the Hurricane in Houston and WWE tried all kinds of ways to destroy his fundraiser.

19. Izzy

Izzy "So Fetch!"

Home Page:
    A TNA "Berried" DVD set would be lovely though, have Joe jobbing to RIos, AJ jobbing to Hurrican, Matt Morgan's stuttering gimmick, Lashley's LOLcat moments, Nash getting injured, and Angle's fued with Booker T "You know the one..."

I mean the way the Hogan DVD looks with it's promotion I cannot help but see 'E doing that just to be dicks.

20. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

I swear to god, If something happens one day and Randy Orton or CM Punk doesn't resign with WWE and goes to TNA.

I'll laugh my ass off. Now, that isn't possible but WWE deserves to get a kick in the balls with the disrespectful things they have done.

Come on, Punk feuds with a Referee because he doesn't dress correctly and Undertaker didn't like he used John Cena as a reference? Fucking ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.