The Wrestling Thread: 1...2...Only 2!

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by VengeanceGOD, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sentai Rider 1983

Sentai Rider 1983 Tokusatsu Geek

With you on Gail getting more airtime. The last televised match she had was on Superstars a couple weeks ago.

But the Bella Twins are great wrestlers.

2. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

[​IMG]

3. Misfits923

Misfits923 BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

Home Page:
    They're far from great. You wanna know how they got to where they were? Because they called and basically told everyone at corporate that if they didn't get put on RAW or SD, they'd walk. True story.

4. Sekiria

Sekiria BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY

Home Page:
    I'm assuming Michael Tarver's back from his injury, since he'd been seen backstage on RAW this past Monday?

5. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
    *Reads comment* Excuse me for a moment...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

*Cough* I'm good now.

6. Wing Saber

Wing Saber Member

Anytime you hear that one of these girls came from the Divas Search, they're always looked down upon. Especially since they don't know to wrestle or paid their dues. It's like the WWE is trying to recreate the Trish Stratus push. Where Trish started off with zero wrestling skills to one of the greatest women's wrestlers ever.

7. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    Watching Summerslam 1995. Jinsei Shinzaki fucking owns, he had a pretty good match with Waltman to the point as a heel even the fans began to cheer him. What I found weird was that this big ppv was held in such a small venue.

Barry Horowitz... What was WWF thinking in pushing this jobber?. Even giving him that "Jew music" enterance theme lol. What makes things worse is WCW eventually offered him a contract for more money.

Fat jokes are funny. If it's such an issue to people then go on a diet. But the thing is with these jokes... Naddie & Mickie aren't fat so it's kinda like :sly:

8. FuuNoKami Oka

FuuNoKami Oka CHANGE! GoseiJon!

Exactly. Telling girls who are a size 4 or 5 that they are fat is ridiculous.

9. Sentai Rider 1983

Sentai Rider 1983 Tokusatsu Geek

I think Gail's beautiful and a great wrestler.

One of my favorite comedians makes fat jokes about himself all the time and he's popular for it & making cops laugh.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrvTH66gXDw"]YouTube - 6 Stages Of Fatness.wmv[/ame]

10. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

I expect Gail to last less than 6 months before she is fired.

11. Sentinel King

Sentinel King Banned

Oh, don't expect that too much, Punk.

12. Lustful Butchery

Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice!

So there are rumors of Awesome Kong may make an appearance at the RR to destroy Naddie. Fuck, I'm hoping that's legitimate.

13. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    After watching Mason Ryan on RAW I seriously see this guy as the next one to take over as Bastisa or eventually replace Cena. He is a beast and has "it" in terms of look. Now hopefully his wrestling skill doesn't suck too much.

Agreed. Then it's back to TNA. She should have not left in the first place. This 2nd WWE run of her's was more fail the the first run.

That would kick serious ass. I wanna see an Awesome Bomb.

14. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

Did Earl screw Bret?

[​IMG]

15. Jedah Crow

Jedah Crow Dull Brilliance

Home Page:
    Then TNA shouldn't have lowballed her then. Remember she didn't want to leave TNA but they were going to make her take a paycut.

16. big_j_ny

big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Home Page:
    So.........who wants to make the 2nd Wrestling Thread since this one is about to close this weekend?

17. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    :laugh:

18. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

TNA LockDown 2011 will be in Cincinnati. There is talk of a cross promoting deal with Chad Ochocinco and his coach who he has had public feuds with.

I think they learned their lesson. Even though they turned Angelina and Velvet into legit stars, they still miss her.

I'll do it.

19. The 2nd Evil

The 2nd Evil Member

20. Duel.

Duel. Pokemon master!

I actually enjoyed reading the review, a nice quick and accurate summary about the "war". Hell, if I had a topic to cover regarding "wars", I'd choose this one. Because much like, said war, it'll be done instantly and record time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.