The Wrestling Thread: 1...2...Only 2!

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by VengeanceGOD, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    CM got punk'd at a house show.

So a fan jumped int the ring, shit talking, and then punched Punk in the face. Punk didn't retaliate which just solidified his position BIG TIME. We all know Punk could have destroyed the fan but now WWE mang. is licking his vaj for not doing a thing. Man, Punk has a serious strong will to not retaliate.

2. wins2

wins2 Member

That's not what happened. He was messing with a ten year old kid who was out side the ring behind the barricade. I heard that he was egging the kid on to hit him and when he did he got a scratch under his eye. Then he got the kid kicked out.

3. Forever Knight

Home Page:
  4. Lustful Butchery

Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice!

So Wade Barrett's new group is now called "The Core (Corre)".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mPvJo6Gndg"]YouTube - The Core (Corre) WWE debut live in Tulsa, OK WWE Smackdown 1-18-2011[/ame]

5. Punk

Punk #MissionMiami

[​IMG]

6. Cab-Rider

Cab-Rider Zordon died !?!

Home Page:
  7. Lustful Butchery

Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice!

You know, I wouldn't mind a female faction full of whores, lol.

8. FuuNoKami Oka

FuuNoKami Oka CHANGE! GoseiJon!

We already have one. It's called "Lay-Cool".

9. mmartina

mmartina We Are VR

Home Page:
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

10. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    Let the Summerslam anthology begin.

:laugh:

:laugh:

11. Sekiria

Sekiria BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY

Home Page:
    Just looked at the "Where are they Now?" section for Sunny (aka Tammy Lynn Sytch) on WWE.com...damn, she's still hot. If she had kids, she'd officially be in MILF status.

12. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    She is actually hotter now. She dropped alot of weight from the last time I saw her as well.

iMPACT! is improving again, I'm digging this Angle/Jarrett drama. Karen is such a MILF.

13. Duel.

Duel. Pokemon master!

So... Daniel Bryan picks Gail Kim > The Bellas. Survey says, good choice! Would have been mine. =)

14. Forever Knight

Home Page:
    Bryan's got the yellow fever.

Watching Summerslam 93. So Hulk Hogan left to WCW at this point and McMahon needed a new American hero type character so he chose Lex Luger...lol... Now I remember why I hated Luger so much. That entire run failed so badly.

15. Sentai Rider 1983

Sentai Rider 1983 Tokusatsu Geek

I agree. Gail Kim is very beautiful!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub: But the Bella Twins are a close second.

16. Wing Saber

Wing Saber Member

I thought that the fat jokes towards Mickie James were bad enough, but now Laycool along with Cole is starting them up again with Natalya. Whoever is writing this crap should be beaten to death. Since there's nothing funny about fat jokes in the first place.

17. Sentai Rider 1983

Sentai Rider 1983 Tokusatsu Geek

Here's a quote from an article I got from Wrestling Edge:

Though some fat jokes are hilarious. Like the ones made about Vickie Guerrero last month. And one of my favorite comedians makes fat jokes about himself all the time.

18. FuuNoKami Oka

FuuNoKami Oka CHANGE! GoseiJon!

The fat jokes piss me off. Not only because I am fat, but because there are 13-14 year old girls who think their figure is everything. And if they think they are fat because some ugly bitches said they were, they will either starve themselves, or, if they are very self-conscience, commit suicide. It may sound stupid, but that's the way life is and some people can be very unstable.

19. Misfits923

Misfits923 BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

Home Page:
    I found out that the last Raw before Mania is gonna be in Chicago!! I will be there, and I'll be at the hotel getting autographs and pictures the day before and day of!

Also, Michelle McCool has an interview on her site. It's actually pretty good. I'm hoping that I might get to meet her, but I doubt it considering that her husband is one of the roughest guys to get at the hotels.

20. chronoxiong

chronoxiong Digital Artist

I'm glad that Daniel Bryan owned the Bella Twins by revealing that he's dating Gail Kim. She's hot and I hope that she gets more airtime now. Plus, Gail basically spoke the truth about why the Bella Twins got TV time and it was because of those guest hosts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.