The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by JFC, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blade Dancer

Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

I watched the first ep of that a couple years ago. Liked it, but never watched any more of it.

I just got back from my impromptu weekend. Hung out with some friends I never see on Friday night, went to a con today (tiny thing, free to get into, which is good because paying would have been a ripoff. Nice for what it was, though) and then hung out with some other friends who moved 7 hours away but were in town for Father's Day weekend. As of Friday morning I had no plans this weekend... :laugh:

2. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

I can never get into those animes that span more then 100 episodes. keeping up and following it unless I'm watching it since day 1 always sounds a little intimidating to me.

If I recall, they did make a movie that was like a condensed version of the series.

3. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

The only thing I know about FotNS is that the protagonist, Kenshiro, goes like "ATTAATATATATATTATATATATATATTATATATATA!!!" when he attacks.

Does anyone else have this really strange habit of commentating/talking to themselves while playing games?

4. Blade Dancer

Depends on the game. I talk to myself a lot, but not when I'm being really focused.

5. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

I have the strange habit of narrating/commenting/repeating my posts as I'm typing them.

I usually just rage-yell in games.

6. MetalSymphony

MetalSymphony Banned

I must be on the other side of the coin, since i clam up and go totally non-communicative whilst gaming.

Yes, i'm one of those assholes who nevers uses a mic, even in teamwork centric games :laugh:

Mostly because pretty much everyone online is ether a racist 10 year old, hyper-gamer teenage asians or a 20-something dickish college clan bangers who only play randoms to inflate their stats.

7. Dark Kabuto

Basically, what he said.

8. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

Take Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, for example. I repeat this same phrase over and over until it escalates.

"I hate Legend of Zelda puzzles..."

And then I get stuck. And assume raeg-mohd.

My personal favorite is pretty universal for most games. Take Tales of Graces f for the PS3, but on Chaos (hardest battle difficulty). THis is me in every other game:

"...No no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK!!"

9. Mr. Underachiever

Mr. Underachiever Is not impressed right now...

I talk to myself when I'm NOT playing a game.

Sometimes when people look at me, I wonder if they just saw me talking to myself.

10. Khaiden

Khaiden Heroes are forever

Home Page:
    I do it, and I love it, because I get very creative with it.

The number one thing I love to do on online games:
    I sing a part of a song by Eros Ramazzotti: ''Puede pasar''. It translates to: ''It can happen''.

Most of the time I'm just laughing at everything. I'm the kind of player that says ''Wow, well played, dude!''.

11. Algo Fonix

Algo Fonix Actually back this time

Home Page:
    I generally don't. If someone's here, I'll usually chat with them about how ridiculous something is. Other than that, I only talk to myself when driving. Which may mean I'm crazy. I DUNNO.

12. Tom Constantine

Tom Constantine Chief HJU News Editor

Home Page:
    Trying to resist buying a Asus Transformers tablet...

It's ALL Keith's fault!!

13. DoGu

DoGu Member

Speaking of driving, one of my driving pet peeve is when someone brakes like 15 feet away when it's a red light, and inches slowly every few seconds, until they're fully stopped....

14. Dark Kabuto

You can always reverse the situation, and tempt him with toys. :laugh:

15. Undrave

Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!

Sometimes when gaming I do make some exclamations like 'No no no NO!' 'Oh you gotta be kidding me!' 'that's so fuckin' unfair!' and lately 'GOD DAMN ANTS!'.

16. Blade Dancer

I tend to coast to a stop at red lights. Saves gasoline to accelerate from a higher speed than from a full stop. I've had people get frustrated and pass me just to screech to a halt at the light though, which amuses me.

17. DoGu

DoGu Member

That I'm ok with because I tend to do that too. But it urks me when a car complete stops several feet and gradually inches forward. Then I have to inch forward too because the gap is too wide. It amuses me too when I see people zooming to a red light. My parents does that all of the time. :anime:

18. MetalSymphony

MetalSymphony Banned

Would be sitting in place, talking about 5 idea i have to make power ranger better be entertaining?

Because i need to put a new video up on blip ASAP or i'll get kicked off/ :disappoin

19. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

I went to the Power Rangers Wiki and looked at the questions section...Regrets..Only regrets.

With questions like "Ahim de Famille naked", which isn't even a question, and "Did Mia kiss Jayden naked" or something like that, you can really tell how civilized and intelligent the community there is.

20. Dark Kabuto

Been taking a sushi course on monday nights lately, and tonight was the last course, we had to go make a party tray and here's mine:

[​IMG]

Yeah I know they aren't perfect...but the important thing is that they were passible...and delicious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.