The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by JFC, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bolt

Bolt boogie woogie feng shui

Why do we call this place "The Viewing Globe" anyway?

2. KingRanger

KingRanger Banned

That's what Zordon called his crystal ball in MMPR.

3. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
    Three exclamation marks, not sure what I did to get that :laugh:

But cool, not the boss at work that. kimda sucks, but you have been missed.

It's an old power ranger reference, every time Zordon wanted to show them the monster of the week he'd tell them to look in the viewing globe.

4. Blade Dancer

Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

Back in the days when all the subforums had PR-related names. :p

So, how's everyone been?? I feel really out of the loop...

5. Bolt

Bolt boogie woogie feng shui

Up until this moment I thought all this Power Rangers love was just a joke.

6. KingRanger

KingRanger Banned

Nope. Keith is a huge PR fan.

7. Blade Dancer

I've gotten two of my four nieces hooked on Power Rangers! And one of them is only 3 months old, so I've got loooots of time to warp enlighten her. :thumbs:

8. Mr. Underachiever

Mr. Underachiever Is not impressed right now...

Whoa! I thought Blade Dancer was dead all this time and we weren't supposed to talk about it.

9. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
    So are you thinking a PR mobile, or whatever it's called, for her crib.

10. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Someone must've said her name three times. :laugh:

11. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

I did just for KH:3DS, so I didn't buy any games with it. I got it on a Best Buy sale that gave me a $20 gift card for buying it (but I couldn't use it during the purchase). After that, I used the gift card along with $15 worth of coupons for 2 used games that I've been looking for to complete a series collection: Pokemon Diamond (Mainline Pokemon DS Collection) and Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Professor Layton Collection). I also bought the 3DS for Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles (name probably to be changed).

I never bought a 3DS game for it until recently, when I realized how much I REALLY wanted to play Ocarina of Time. I must say, the 3D is not exactly giving me a headache as much as I thought, but I worry about it making me cross-eyed...

Also, Blade Dancer, recommend me some places in Los Angeles! My CA vacation is coming up soon, and all I got so far is Little Tokyo (I think Japan Town is in San Francisco...).

12. Savior Den-o

Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed

Same. :sweat:

13. Algo Fonix

Algo Fonix Actually back this time

Home Page:
    I'm thinking of selling my bass and amp off and buying an acoustic bass. I'm just not sure if I really want to or not.

14. kamen rider simon

kamen rider simon Member

Haruhi X Simon 4 ever *grabs sacior den o by the Collar * AND DONT U FORGET IT

15. Algo Fonix

Home Page:
    Man, I just came back from the garden and I've got a bunch of peppers coming up. Gonna have to transplant a lot of them later on but that was a pleasant surprise. That's the first time I've ever tried to grow peppers from seed.

16. Blade Dancer

Even pasta is too hard when you're wearing your retainer for the first time in years. Ow. And the carrot sticks? What was I even thinking when I put those in there??

Only mostly dead.

Ooh, good thought. Now I just have to figure out a way to secure it so my sister doesn't take it down immediately after I leave. :hmm:

:p

What do you like to do? Museums, shopping, shows, sports, etc? Little Tokyo is lots of fun. Angie and I go on occasion when I have a craving for dango. :thumbs:

And when are you going to be around?

Upright or bass guitar? And how come?

17. Algo Fonix

Home Page:
    Bass guitar. I... honestly don't know why, haha. I've wanted an acoustic for years and I never use my amp. I might see if someone wants and amp and has an acoustic. Kind of a passing thought sorta.

18. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

I forgot what I told Angie via PM (I think I sent you one too). Sometime around the 11th or 12th. I only have one full day in LA, though. After that, we're driving around to San Diego, then New Mexico and Arizona.

I'm just looking for shopping places, though. I was told about Hollywood and stuff, so we might do that too.

19. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Welp, I'm once again addicted to Skyrim.:shakefist

20. Blade Dancer

Yeah, Angie's probably better for that question, she goes into LA a lot more than I do. I tend to be a homebody, pretty much everything I need is either in my city or one or two away, so I don't go into LA much. I'd never been to Little Tokyo before Angie took me. :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.