The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by JFC, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

Gotta remember to open up the new one when the old one gets closed.

Took advantage of the "Father's Day" sales that are happening this week to buy myself the following. A dude should own at least one decent power tool. When said power tool can be obtained as a combo set for a good deal, it's even better. :)

*clicky clicky*
    [​IMG]
    http://www.homedepot.ca/product/12v-max-li-lon-drill-impact-combo-kit/953825

2. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

3. Mr. Underachiever

Mr. Underachiever Is not impressed right now...

I know they're aimed at slightly different audiences, but I don't know how little kids can watch something like The Legend of Korra and then turn around and watch Samurai an hour later, especially young girls.

Not only does Korra not talk down to its audience, but it also features a female character that isn't completely vapid.

4. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

"I Dont have Severe Autism if that's what ur all Wondering "

Simon, you're either a little kid or you do have severe autism.

5. Zander Yurami

Zander Yurami HJU's master of disguise

Home Page:
    Is this 6?

6. Savior Den-o

Savior Den-o The Meteor has landed

Who just got a 3DS (finally)? This guy! :dance:

7. DoGu

DoGu Member

I was thinking about getting a 3DS a few months back, but I think when I get the money, I'm getting myself a psp vita. I like playstation more. :)

8. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Can you stop egging the guy? Like seriously.

PS Vita looks like it's good hardware, I tried it out at an EBGames/Gamestop, and liked it quite a bit. I'm holding out for more games to come out though, cause the only ones that interest me are Gundam SEED Battle destiny and Gravity Rush.

9. Savior Den-o

I was thinking of getting a PSVita as well, however there wasn't many games I would like to play on it(Although, this Gundam game you speak of seems very interesting. :hmm:). In fact, the only true reason why I got the 3DS in the first place because KH3D is coming soon. And I managed to get a Pre-Order on the special edition as well! And all because I will be graduating tomorrow. :buttrock:

10. Dark Kabuto

Check it out here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdIqfFxz_o0"]Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Battle Destiny PS Vita - YouTube[/ame] \

If anything, I'll wait till the holidays to see if there's a price drop/holiday bundle

11. Blade Dancer

Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

Wow, I apparently picked a good day to drop by for the first time in two months... I was kinda looking forward to reading through 100+ pages of Viewing Globe that happened since the last time I visited, though. :p

12. DoGu

DoGu Member

Oh yeah, the new Kingdom Hearts game for the 3DS...

I want to play the game, love KH, but not enough to spend dough on the system. There isn't any games on the 3DS that screams out "I have to play that!"

13. Dark Kabuto

For me, that game would be Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpxEQIe5jdw"]Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright - Official Trailer (with subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

Megaman legends 3 was what convinced me I NEEDED to get one...but I'm still rather pissed at Capcom for cancelling it. :shakefist

New Kingdom Hearts looks interesting...but I also got a convention in July that needs saving up for.

14. Savior Den-o

Woah, that looks awesome! But, I thought the PSVita was region locked? :sly:

That's true, there hasn't been a ton of games that made me want to buy a 3DS until KH3D was announced.

Oh yeah, I forgot that game was coming out...wait, has there been any new info on that game yet?

15. Dark Kabuto

3DS are region locked, but not Vitas. Vitas are still region free.

Well, Level 5 is pushing for a worldwide release of the game, that's the last I've heard of it.

16. kamen rider simon

kamen rider simon Member

YAY NEW THREAD HOORAY

17. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
    So are you back tor a while, or is this a visit? Either way welcome back:castlerock:

18. Blade Dancer

Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

Hey Sci!!! Back for a while, I think. :)

Been crazy busy on weekends and have a new job with a boss that monitors my internet usage, so no HJU at work anymore. :disappoin I'll just have to drop by in the evenings! ;)

19. Dark Kabuto

Here's the Gravity Rush trailer, for those interested:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecp-RTtmtX8"]Gravity Rush PS Vita Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

20. big_j_ny

big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Home Page:
    Let's have one more moment of silence for the previous Viewing Globe thread everyone..................

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.