[Video Game] The Video Game Haul Thread...of Justice!

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by UltraMatt, Sep 5, 2005.

1. DuckTales Remastered

[​IMG]

I traded in a game at GameStop and basically got this for free.

2. SentaiRider

SentaiRider Lurker

Home Page:
    The Rich man's Gamer 90's console. :buttrock:
    [​IMG]

3. TommyOliver21

TommyOliver21 Fly up, TaJaDor!

Got these games on Christmas:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

A belated Christmas gift from my sister in the form of Gundam Breaker:

[​IMG]

5. NoirSon

NoirSon Another Climax

Just bought Phoenix Wright and Etrian Odyessey Untold via the eShop, will sadly only get around to playing them seriously once I complete the Bravely Default demo.

Curse Square Enix for not intending to bring this over and forcing me to have to wait until Nintendo did it to get a chance to play.

6. Jacky392000

Jacky392000 Open Your Amazons!

[​IMG]

Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin!

7. Jacky392000

[​IMG]

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!! traded in some of my old PS3 games and got this. :thumbs:

8. Painted_Outlaw

Painted_Outlaw The new Tendou Souji

[​IMG]

Cost me $59 but that's a frakton better than whatever eBay would've made me pay.

9. Downloaded Super Mario Bros. 3 from the Nintendo eShop to my 3DS. It's about dang time.

10. Jacky392000

[​IMG]

traded in 4 of my PS3 games and got these two, though not from the same shop.

11. I downloaded Earthbound to the Wii U from the Nintendo eShop.

12. Jacky392000

purchased and downloaded Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD from the PSN Store out of boredom. pretty fun game, but I've always found platform games a little challenging to play.

13. Jacky392000

[​IMG]

the guy at the same shop where I bought LEGO Batman 2 and LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 was so nice that he helped me order this when he realized that this was the only LEGO game that he didn't have in stock. awesome! I've also platinum-ed LEGO Batman 2 and LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 the other day, so I'm going to attempt to do the same for this, despite the shocking amount of glitches I've read about...

14. Jacky392000

[​IMG]

:buttrock:

15. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

[​IMG]

Got Tales of Symphonia Chronicles for 20 bucks and my pre order for the Hakuoki Limited Edition came in!

16. Judge Faiz

Judge Faiz I am the law

Just got All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2 in the mail today! :D
    [​IMG]

17. Xtreme RX

Xtreme RX Member

About a week ago, I picked up a Nintendo 3DS XL. Loving it. Going through Pokemon Y and Super Mario 3D Land right now. Almost done; then I am going to move on to Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.

So awesome!

18. Algo Fonix

Algo Fonix Actually back this time

Home Page:
    I got Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D for free today, from the Club Nintendo year end thingy. Just need a bigger SD card so I can download it, lol.

Also! Got a holy grail of mine! One of the best screens for retro gaming! Now I just have to make some cables to play stuff on it. :D

[​IMG]

19. meganinja

meganinja Save The Live!

I get some Games on steam , i Wanted Play with Someone the Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed

20. Xtreme RX

Xtreme RX Member

Getting a Playstation 4 on Monday; Will be playing inFAMOUS: Second Son, Killzone Shadow Fall and Watchdogs. Pretty stoked! :thumbs: