[Video Game] The Video Game Haul Thread...of Justice!

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by UltraMatt, Sep 5, 2005.

1. ultrared

ultrared Member

just got the mega man x collection and mortal kombat deception

2. UltraMatt

UltraMatt Life is showtime

Just got back from town. Drum roll please.

Microsoft X-Box with S Controller

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
    Conker Live and Reloaded
    Destroy All Humans!

Rider Knight now owns a PS2, Gamecube, X-Box and DS!:buttrock:

3. Yellow Stranger

Yellow Stranger Lurker

I just scored myself a Copy of Shadow Hearts: From the New World.

4. CHiLL

CHiLL Member

Picked up Naruto: Clash of Ninja yesterday, the one player isn't real strong but the multiplayer is pretty fun.:thumbs:

5. UltraMatt

Picked up Collector's Edition Halo 2 today.

I think I can get away with putting THIS here too:

Official Nintendo Green "TRIFORCE - ZELDA" t-shirt! :p

6. UltraMatt

Going camping on Thursday at 5am with buddies, I placed an order on play for Animal Crossing Wild World but I doubt it'd get here in time so I'm gonna go into town tomorrow and just buy it in stores. It's gonna be an extra £5 but hey, at least I'll have it for when I go camping!:buttrock:

7. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

Should be recieving this anytime this week. Which is a good thing, I'm super pissed at my Gamecube because the memory card fucked up and it erased all of the progress I made in my new Buffy game. So I plan on taking my frustrations out on some criminals in Silent Scope with my massive Rifle.

8. UltraMatt

I got Animal Crossing Wild World on DS today. It's alright but I guess it'll get better if I connect through Wi-Fi with someone.

9. Judge Faiz

Judge Faiz I am the law

That's where it's cool...going to other people's towns and messing around in them.

-RF

10. CHiLL

CHiLL Member

Yesterday was the greatest, I got me an electric blue DS, MP: Hunters, Nintendogs(mainly for dear old mom.) And my nephew a couple of games for his birthday all on my store credit. And I renewed my gamestop game informer/card and reserved the new super mario bors, SCORE!!!:buttrock:

All I spent yesterday was a dollar and that was just to cover the my preorder.

11. UltraMatt

I never realised how much fun it was to stomp on friend's plants or being mean to their villagers. >:)

LOL!

Nah I don't do that. I visit to get letters from his villagers and steal his apples to sell at my Nook 'n' Go for 500 bells each.

I didn't get into town today to see if my local Virgin Megastore had Gundam: Federation vs Zeon on PS2 for £4! :'(

12. CHiLL

CHiLL Member

I scored me a Wi-Fi connector and Animal Crossing for the ole' DS, now all I gotta do is figure out what my code is.:buttrock:

13. Tenraisenpuujin

Tenraisenpuujin Black Version

Home Page:
    Got Guitar Hero last night. Man, I suck at it... but I can't stop playing! It's too much fun!

The one big problem is that my hands are so small that playing on anything but Easy makes my hands scream with pain.

14. UltraMatt

Go to your town gates, talk to the dog on the right of them and request your friend code. And that's it.

Guitar Hero?! I wanna get that...:(

15. CHiLL

CHiLL Member

I picked up 'Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow' just now. Heard nothing but good things about it.:thumbs:

16. Ragna "D" BloodEdge

Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!!

Just scored Kingdom Hearts 2 off Ebay for $26 plus free S&H :thumbs:

17. UltraMatt

I scored Final Fantasy VII off E-Bay for a measly £14 (which includes shipping) last week. HOT DAMN THIS IS ONE FUCKING ADDICTIVE GAME!

18. CHiLL

CHiLL Member

Damn I feel like an ass, I was gonna pick up my new super mario bros today but I been home sick all day. My mom calls me and asks if I want any lunch, and if she wants me to get her to pick up my game. I still had 20-25 bucks still to pay on it (cause I'm a cheap bastard.) and she comes in with lunch and my game. I'm glad I finally have it, but still feel kinda bad about her spending her money on something for me.

19. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
    Got the new Super Mario Bros.:buttrock:

20. UltraMatt

I have actually gotten bored to the brink of getting rid of my copy of Animal Crossing. What annoys me is it's like a goddamn Tamagotchi and you've gotta check on it every now and again which I can never be assed to do since I'm too engulfed in watching Ultraman and GaoRanger and playing season mode on Smackdown vs RAW (original). So I'm gonna take it into Gamestation tomorrow and see if I can get a good Gamecube game for it. :thumbs: