[Video Game] The Video Game Haul Thread...of Justice!

Discussion in 'Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE' started by UltraMatt, Sep 5, 2005.

1. UltraMatt

UltraMatt Life is showtime

Well I made this thread without asking a mod or JC but I'm sure they don't mind because we're all aware that MANY of us here play and love Vide Games. So it's the usual haul thread, just tell us what you got and what you got coming/pre-ordered. Can be games consoles, accessories and of course, Video Games!

I'll start off, today I hauled in a pre-owned copy of Star Wars Battlefront on PS2 in MINT condition! HAH!

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
  2. neoboy3000

neoboy3000 Member

riding hard on my recent mega man revival, i just two days ago hauled in 'mega man legends' for psone on ebay. price with shipping - $3.28. not the best game ever, but for three bucks, who can complain? ^_^

3. Judge Faiz

Judge Faiz I am the law

Good idea for a thread! :D

Don't have any new games picked up at the moment...but if Hulk continues to rock my sock...I'll probably be buying it!

-RF

4. Space Sheriff Gavan

Space Sheriff Gavan Member

I was thinking about buying that game. But I don't have alot of cash on hand at the moment and I want to have enough to afford SPD for GBA when it comes out, this week I believe

5. UltraMatt

SPD for GBA? Bleh! I'm saving my money for a PSP! :dance:

6. neoboy3000

neoboy3000 Member

a psp? eh....it's nice and all, but as a handheld GAMER, i don't think it has much to offer. there are loads of movies on UMD for it, but nintendo has far more games to offer through the GBA and DS. especially this fall, since there are a good number of new DS coming out like Sonic Rush and Mario Bros. DS. sound kinda like a nintendo rep, don't i? ^_^ i'm not, just my opinion. psp units are still cool as portably media devices, espeically for the otaku type who loves his mp3 and video files.

7. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
    Last game I picked up was The Incredile Hulk for the PS2, like Rider faiz said the game rocks guys and gals

8. UltraMatt

Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction yeah? Yeah I hear it's possibly Marvels greatest game ever made. Might have to give it a try when it's released here.

9. Gurlgamer

Gurlgamer Member

Nice sig! Show me more! I love custom sprites!

Anyway, the new hulk game rox! Thing is I don't have time to play. Stupid job.:D

10. Space Sheriff Gavan

I think I might save my money so I can buy a JPN version Playstation 2, and then import "Uchuu Keiji Tamashi"

11. Judge Faiz

Judge Faiz I am the law

That's why I play it AT my job. :anime: :198: :p :jam: :dance: :eplus2: :D :thumbs: :buttrock:

-RF

12. Space Sheriff Gavan

Hello all

I am in need of help

I am going to get a playstation 2

I understand there are MOD chips that make it so Japanese games can be played on them, but I've heard some brands of the chip don't work.

See, I plan to buy all the Kamen Rider games released for PS2, yes, all of them, oh, and the Space Cop game, when it comes out, but they're useless if I can't play them.

Does anyone actually HAVE a mod chip in their PS2 that works and can direct me where I can buy one

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE HELP ME, I need to play the Gavan video game!

13. kyo28

kyo28 Member

I have a Japanese PS2 and never had any problems playing Japanese games :p

uh, seriously, I don' know about those mod chips, but if all you want to play are Japanese games, then you might just as well try to get a Japanese PS2. All you'll need is a electric converter thingy and you're all set :198:

14. UltraMatt

A step-down transformer is what you're talking about for the electrical cord.

I'm gonna get a DS instead of a PSP now, Mario Kart and Nintendogs comes out in November not to mention Metroid Prime!

15. kyo28

kyo28 Member

Since I heard the PSP will have a Super Robot Taisen, I've been inclined to get me one :eyebrow:

16. Takumi

Takumi Member

Ok just bought these today for PS2:

PoP: Warrior Within
    SSX 3
    FF X-2
    Shadow Hearts: Covenant
    Ultraman Nexus
    X-Men Legends
    Naruto 2

17. SPDRed222

SPDRed222 Member

What I got from Target on Sun. 9/11/05 (Part #2)

Pic #3.) Game Boy Advance Video Game: Danny Phantom "The Ultimate Enemy"
    [​IMG]

18. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
    Picked up Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater

19. UltraMatt

Picked up DragonBall Z Budokai 3! :169:

20. Genocider

Genocider Member

Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice this thread sooner. Anywho, my only hauling as of late has been:

+ Beatdown (X-Box)
    + Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends (Playstation 2)