The Toku Unpopular Opinion Thread

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by Kamen Rider Cherry, Jan 4, 2012.

1. shamrocknroll

shamrocknroll The Ranger with the Cowbell

That and I smell a crossover with Kyoruger in the future due to this.

2. Herman the German

Herman the German Treasure Cards of the Underworld

… both of those were awesome??? D:

3. SaiyanRider54

SaiyanRider54 Member

^Meh, it just doesn't click with me. If you like it, then I'm jealous of you.

4. shamrocknroll

shamrocknroll The Ranger with the Cowbell

Gun Mode yes Heaven's Tornado no.

Also I liked Go-Busters and am baffled on how it was "too different" from its predecessors.

5. Ilikewaffles

Ilikewaffles Member

I kinda like Decade's suit design but I prefer the green eyes to be smaller and I don't really like the inner white part of his leg armour,it makes the suit lack a background look,I prefer the legs to be pink and black maybe just retain some white around the ankles.

6. Toku Prime

Toku Prime Member

I've put off watching Gaoranger for quite a while, as I've never seen anybody say a kind word about it, only ever bashing it. But I watched it in December and I really enjoyed it.
    Tiga was OK in the end. I think I still prefer Mebius, but I can see why Tiga is popular. I must admit I am curious about Powered/The Ultimate Hero. Ninja Black becomes Ultraman! Red King is actually red for once! And if all else fails, you can just sit back and watch the trainwreck. :thumbs: I may have to track that show down some day.

7. FreedomR8G6B1

FreedomR8G6B1 Member

Ryuuta didn't take the breakdancing gun fu far enough.

"Heaven's Tornado"...yeah...that's Philip's fault for that one. Somethings are just best left a mystery.:sly:

8. Ilikewaffles

Ilikewaffles Member

I like the toyetic stuffs like Gaia Memories for example.