The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by scikaiju, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryanlb

ryanlb Member

Home Page:
    One can only hope so. They've shown a prototype of Saga, which I need, and even though I have all the Souchaku Henshin Kiva figures, I'd definitely buy figuarts versions of all of them.
    And the bike, his was pretty cool.

2. Jedah Crow

Jedah Crow Dull Brilliance

Home Page:
    They'll do Figuarts of all the Riders eventually.

3. Clocktower

Clocktower Member

I'm pretty sure we'll see Kiva, Blade or Hibiki by the end of the year. There's not that many more Ryuki guys to go and they can't completely focus on Showa riders.

4. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Isn't Bandai's big summer toy show happening soon?

5. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

I'd like to echo this again... I'd like a Shotaro/Philip S.H.Figuarts as well as the other Riders in human form... :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

6. Kalle

Kalle 変わって欲しくないよ。

Home Page:
    I just want Super Silhouette Moonlight to come out sometime this century Y 3 Y;; my pritticurr waifu ~

7. Igadevil

Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider

Home Page:
    Somebody from Blade, Hibiki or Kiva is almost guaranteed by the end of the year, likely to be revealed at the Tokyo Toy Show or next Tamashii Nations event this summer.

I also want Riderman, X-Rider, Supes or ZX by the end of the year. At least one of them.

8. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Don't they only have the 3 from Ryuki though?

9. ryanlb

ryanlb Member

Home Page:
    Ryuki, Knight, Zolda, and Ouja have been released. Raia is out end of June, Gai in July I think, and Tiger in Aug, pretty sure that's as far as they've announced.

There are, what, six Ryuki Riders left to announce, but isn't Tiger not due until Aug?
    So there's only 4 months left in the year after that. It doesn't seem to me like they're going to finish Ryuki this year even.

And though I like Kiva more than Ryuki, I'd rather they stay the course and finish Ryuki before moving on to Kiva or the others.

And what about Den-O? Are they going to finish the Den-O forms before they get to Kiva/Blade/Hibiki? I really, really like Kiva, but I have all the SH Kiva figures, and they're much closer to SHFs than the SH Den-O figs are, so I'd also rather they finish Den-O before starting Kiva or the others.

But that's just me.

10. Jedah Crow

Home Page:
    Once Fourze Cosmicstates gets announced that will be it for Fourze's regular releases. Everything else like Zodiarts, vehicles and what not will most likely all be exclusives. That frees up the 4th quarter for Bandai to focus on older series.

I think we'll get at least one more Showa Rider by the end of the year. They seem to be coming out quarterly more or less. I'd put money on Super-1 to compliment Fourze.

The last couple of years they released ultimate forms for older Riders at the end of the year. Den-O Climax in '11 and Kiva Emperor & Kabuto Hyper in '10. So we'll probably get another one this year. I know Agito Shining is long overdue.

11. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

My very first SH Figuart - Kamen Rider Black

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Jedah Crow

Home Page:
    ^Congratulations. That's a very good choice for a first entry. :thumbs:

I just got a call from my LCS, he wanted to give me a heads-up that there will be about $200 worth of figures waiting for me tomorrow.

Kamen Rider Zolda
    Kamen Rider Fourze Firestates
    ZERO Perona
    ZERO Gekko Moriah
    ZERO Kenshin Himura

13. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Yeah, I love him. He is a lot more solid than I expected, and he does not seem as fragile as I was fearing, which is nice. I just wished I had a stand to put him into a rider kick pose because the one I have does not go around his body to keep him in place. I tried to put it on his leg, but it left an indentation in his thigh. My only complaint is that I wished he had an open hand to hold a weapon since I would love to pose him with the Satan Saber whenever I can afford Shadow Moon (planned to be my second Figuart).

I hope they also bring out Birugenia sometime, because he was my favorite villian in the show.

14. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

Do you seriously think that Bandai would pass up the opportunity to rip more money off of us?

15. Like Jedah Crow said we'll definitely get every rider eventually. But at the rate we're going we'll be old and gray by the time we have every rider up to the currently running series.:laugh:

16. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Yeah, just because it hasn't come out yet doesn't mean it won't EVER come out...so just chill guys.

Well...I suppose Master Asia's the exception.:disappoin

17. GPAnthony

GPAnthony Member

I'm pretty sure he'll come out eventually... Bandai just needs time to make Figuarts of every other popular Gundam pilot to go with him.

18. OPTICS

OPTICS Member

Came across this pic over two weeks ago.

[​IMG]

19. Sentaifan'07 Xman

Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!"

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOODD!!!!!!!:O_O: He looks AWWWWWEEEEEEESOOOOOOOMMMMMEEE!!!!!!

20. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Wait, they are doing Gundam pilots now too?

Have they done anyone from Wing or Haman Karn?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.