The S.H. Figuarts Thread: Justi-5's the Figure

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by scikaiju, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

See, I looked on Amazon, but they are not selling them, only their sellers are, which do not except my Amazon Prime benefits, so I won't buy from them.

That is a shame to hear about the One Piece stuff, so I will just continue getting the PVCs I have been collecting for the last 4 years. I've been buying the Stylings and some others that had Croc, Lucci, Black Beard, Flamingo, and a Marine commander and eel dude I am not too familiar with. And then I just got the New World Styling of Robin, a mermaid girl with the Jamaican Starfish. I love them, but the only problem I have with them is their legs tend to warp and I can no longer keep them standing up straight.

You can see them here (odd though, I just noticed my regular Robin is not in the picture...):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  2. Baltan II

Baltan II Space Ninja

Home Page:
  3. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

dat logic

4. Sentaifan'07 Xman

Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!"

Doesn't it always seem logical on Amazon?

5. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Not the one I was looking at. The Kamen Rider Black figure was not allowing me to use Amazon Prime. At least, the $50 one wasn't. Then when I went to the $60 one from the same seller, it would let me use Prime. -_-

Anyway, I just got some late birthday money and used it to buy the Black for $60. He arrives on Wed, I cannot wait!!!!!

6. DoGu

DoGu Member

Prime shipping is awesome. I thought about getting figuarts from Amazon using Prime.

7. henshination

henshination Lurker

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  8. ShukuenShinobi

ShukuenShinobi is The Underground Toy Reviewer

Home Page:
  9. Mou...Mou...TAUROS!

Mou...Mou...TAUROS! I'm A Djinn

Virgo looks neat. Although I do worry about the rate Bandai is churning out the Horoscopes. I dont want them to rush since more time would mean more time to improve the figure, but I have this nagging worry that we'll only get to see the 1st 4 Horoscopes from the first version of Fourze's OP (Scorpio, Libra, Leo, Virgo).

And maybe Gamou's.

Please prove me wrong Bandai.

EDIT: When else did Meteor use that bike aside from his debut and the OP song?

10. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

Sorry, but the design is....I rather not post anything else, as I might be mobbed by fanboys... :laugh:

[​IMG]

* Note that I haven't been following Fourze's series.

11. Sentaifan'07 Xman

Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!"

Well, Meteor's bike looks a little.....:meh:

But, Virgo looks astonishing.

12. Igadevil

Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider

Home Page:
    Virgo looks good. I'm just kinda glad they're making Meteor's bike at all!

13. 145zzz

145zzz Lurker

Home Page:
    Why would you want the bike?
    I swear, Meteor only used the bike like 4 times :laugh:

14. Igadevil

Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider

Home Page:
    That's what I mean! I thought they'd forgotten he had one! :laugh:

15. Mr. Yellow

Mr. Yellow Twitter - @MisturYellow

Kiva had a bike....

16. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

I watch the show, and I think it's pretty stupid looking too. It's like, they forced a damn theme into a bike. Would've been better if they stuck a comet design there somewhere instead of a satellite (even if it's because of Tachibana [guy who helps Meteor and pretty much controls his Henshin ] living in a satellite).

17. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

It would've been easier to go with a meteor theme for the bike...The add the meteor tail at the end and some meteor details at the front and you're done...

Douchebag Meteor: Has a motorcycle that is apparently light and faster than the Machine Massigler.Never uses.

18. KRiderBlues

KRiderBlues Heroman...ENGAGE!!!

The Meteor/Comet themed bike would've made more sense,but then again his belt has the satellite motif with the suit so I guess it works.We should be glad we're getting bikes at all.What's a Rider without his ride?

They missed a huge opportunity with the RideVendor since people out there would've bought 3 for OOO,Birth and Prototype Birth.Probably the most army buildable bike there was and they passed it up.

19. RMuzzy

RMuzzy Yo Soy Henshin!

Yeeup. The reason I bought the Vending Machine was because I figured we'd eventually get a RideVendor too, so that gave me 2 different forms of the bike to put on display instead of the same thing for multiple characters. Instead I'm stuck with a stupid vending machine just sitting uselessly in the corner of my display.

20. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Do you think they will ever do Figuarts of the Blade and Kiva cast?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.