The Power Rangers Legacy Line News and Review Thread

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Dark Kabuto, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Actar

Actar Otaku University Student

Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but the Japanese release of the Legacy Morpher is up for pre-order now. Different sounds, different stickers.

2. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

they're probably getting the original dino buckler sfx and decals, I'm still surprised no ones posted anything about the legacy white tiger zord aka wong tiger and the pre-order for the legacy thunder megazord aka dai ren oh

3. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

You must mean different paint since the Legacy morpher doesn't have stickers.

4. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

yeah my bad

5. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

well not sure if anyone is keeping up anymore, but I found this today at a local toys r us and was a little surprised by it
    [​IMG]

6. Domon Kasshu

Domon Kasshu Member

7. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

I'm seriously getting po'ed at TRU. My store still doesn't have him instock.

8. Domon Kasshu

Domon Kasshu Member

I know right. Unless you live in CA or TX, everyone waits almost a month it seems like. >_< That being said, looks like they sold out already online. I bit the bullet yesterday morning and got it; however, would have loved to have gotten it cheaper (Or layaway even.). >_<

9. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

two to three months if your in WI, ok scratch that

went to TRU earlier today and found the legacy thunder megazord, will post a picture later

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  10. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

11. Domon Kasshu

Domon Kasshu Member

Lucky !! Still didn't get it in NY/NJ stores yet; however, waiting for my online order from TRU. Should get mine by Saturday or Monday. BTW, if you want to get Legacy Tigerzord or Saba, now is the time. TRU in Woodbridge NJ was charging $40 for Tigerzord and $55 for Saba (Which is different on the site.). Certain TRU may be priced different so just a heads up thou (Which is ridiculous; however, fair warning).

12. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

got wong tiger and byakushinken already both on sale, one nice thing they added is that ryusei oh's legs extend while in his dragon form to give the neck and tail some articulation

13. Domon Kasshu

Domon Kasshu Member

Anybody else's Red Dragonzord legs wobbly when in Thunder Megazord form ? Driving me nuts. >_<

14. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

I took them apart, used nail polish to tighten them a bit and he doesn't wobble as much. I was told putting some styro foam in the segment that connects to the hips will make him even sturdier.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

mine seem to be fine

16. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

well looks like I managed to stumble upon another lucky find, found a legacy falcon zord (tsubasamaru) at TRU today, on the back they're advertising the ninja megazord (kakure dai shogun) as well so looks like before tor the carrier zord (dai mugen) comes out we might be getting the kakuranger mecha's next

17. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Ninja Megazord was already announced at Toy Fair a few week's ago.

18. Domon Kasshu

Domon Kasshu Member

19. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

20. Domon Kasshu

Domon Kasshu Member

My bad, I was going by what I hear online. Either way, better than $80. :)