THE ONLY MOD HASN'T BEEN ONLINE SINCE FUCKING SEPTEMBER

Discussion in 'The Power Chamber' started by Geki night, Jan 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Geki night

Geki night Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THIS BOARD IS FUCKING DEAD, THE PREVIOUS MODS ARE GONE, THE ONLY ONE REMAINING IS FUCKING GONE, EMBRACE THE MADNESS MY FRIENDS

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  2. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

The only things keeping me from making a Tokusatsu message board of my own are the facts that I don't have someone who can help me out with tech support issues, and I don't think I have what it takes to properly advertise and draw in a crowd of any kind. I'd like to be much like this message board back when it was in its prime, but I'm just one guy.

3. Khaiden

Khaiden Heroes are forever

Home Page:
    Madness has embraced you at last, Geki?

Oh, it is so nice to find each other at the end of the world like this. I was always one to stay 'till the end of the party.

4. big_j_ny

big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Home Page:
    Reality check for you guys, Keith has actually moved a majority of the HJU discussion over to their new HJU Facebook Group (different from the HJU FB fan page, but they are associated with one another).

And the activity is booming in the HJU Facebook Group, damn near close to prime 2009-2012 HJU activity levels.

Guess it really is the age of social media.........that's my update for you guys considering I randomly popped in here and see there is still a pulse.

5. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

Why did he move everything there if he didn't have to? Given what we know about Facebook and Twitter these days, these aren't exactly places one would want to frequent unless you're only posting silly cat videos.

6. Shougo B'Stard

Shougo B'Stard Would like to change his avatar

Home Page:
    Facebook and Twitter are a poor substitute for a forum, so it's sad that so many forums have died because of them.

But you know what else doesn't help forums? Pests. Like, this forum has been quiet for ages. And one of the last times I was here, somebody resurrected a long dead topic, and it got a little off-topic, but it was the most active a thread in this place had been for a long while. And then somebody -- somebody who hadn't posted in the thread and had no intention of posting in the thread, started to whine about how people were getting off topic. It was activity and it was in a thread which had died a natural death years ago, but, still...it bothered this person so much they had to complain about it. And people stopped posting in the thread. And it was like "Well, are you happy now, pest? You chased away the only signs of life this place was showing. And for what? You had no interest in the thread, but saw the need to complain, killing the topic and activity." And it just made me be kind of like "Well, fuck that place."

Well, all of the malware and computer problems this place has caused me didn't help matters, either. And now it has a really unpleasant design I can't put up with.