The Official Power Rangers Dino Charge Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'The Power Chamber' started by Keith Justice, May 7, 2014.

1. 90210Girl

90210Girl Class of 2005

I love this season so far crappy villians but good stuff. Tyler needs a cough drop or something but hes hot.

2. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
  3. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
    For all you UK fans, there are Dino Charge events happening around the country to help promote the new season: Power Rangers Dino Charge Gears Up or UK Summer Tour.

Briar Fendall has been cast in Dino Super Char as the voice of "Cindy." http://johnsonlaird.com/assets/documents/1841/1841_actor_biography.pdf

I initially thought it was a bit odd that with a name like Cindy it'd be considered a voice role, but then I started thinking about the one monster that has a baby form. With her profile popping up in my search so late, I'm thinking the name Cindy is the name of the baby-half of that monster for Super Charge's Halloween episode since it's other half is a Vampire.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  4. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
  5. Photon

Photon Shining~

6. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
  7. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
  8. FreedomR8G6B1

FreedomR8G6B1 Member

9. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
    Dino Charge is returning August 22nd. It was previously stated at SDCC that it'd return the 29th, but now it's a week earlier. From BurgundyRanger:

10. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
  11. Kivat

Kivat Some kind of Beast mode

12. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
  13. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
  14. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  15. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
  16. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
  17. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
    Seems that a new Dino Charge mobile game is being released at midnight called Power Rangers Dino Charge Rumble

StoryToys Entertainment is creating the game and they had previously made a Julius Jr. game. I haven't found anything else about the game.

18. Ultraman_Meta777

Ultraman_Meta777 Lurker

After the severe unmitigated failure of megafarce, anything afterwards would had to have been a step up in quality. That is exactly what Dino,charge is. The characters are like able, but flawed, there is a genuine consistency with the plotting, where things are mentioned and followed up on. The dialogue can be a bit iffy, but it's not a huge problem the way it's been in the past.

I love how things have played our and have progressed thus far.

19. Shogun_Master

Shogun_Master Why is every good TV show Cancelled

Has anyone actually heard anything concerning DVD releases? I definitely would rather have a season set, but I really want to see the parts of the show I've missed as soon as possible, seeing as I don't have cable. :anime:

And, yes, in case anyone is wondering, I DO like pretty much all I've seen of Dino Charge & I DO applaud Lynn & his crew for what they've been able to accomplish, aside the circumstances. Literally the most fun I've had watching PR in over 10 years almost every time I see a new episode.

20. NightMere10

NightMere10 Member

Home Page:
    A DVD of the first 5 episodes is being released in Australia in October, but I haven't heard anything about a US release.