The murder-suicide of the Benoit family

Discussion in 'The Power Chamber' started by ultrared, Jun 25, 2007.

1. ultrared

ultrared Member

WWE STAR CHRIS BENOIT, HIS WIFE, FORMER ECW/WCW PERSONALITY WOMAN AND FAMILY FOUND DEAD IN ATLANTA
    by Mike Johnson @ 6:04:00 PM on 6/25/2007

We are still awaiting further details, but PWInsider.com is extremely saddened to report that former WWE and WCW World champion Chris Benoit and his wife, former WCW and ECW personality Nancy "Woman" Benoit were both found dead today in Atlanta, Georgia. Obviously this will be a huge developing story in the days to come but at this point, we'd like to express our deepest condolences to the Benoits' family, friends, and fans at this time.

A meeting is currently ongoing at WWE TV and it is expected that tonight's three hour Raw will now be dedicated to Benoit's memory.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=25101&p=1
    :bawling:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007
  2. Spike Mcdougal

Spike Mcdougal Member

I dont know what to think right now. This is just so overwhelming.

Damn

3. KRBlack

KRBlack Member

oh my god....

4. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    wtf.....

I'm was about to make a great post about getting $1,000 on my tax refund and then I read this..... My fucking God.

I'm almost in tears right now about this.

R.I.P. Canadian Cripppler

5. Ketaros

Ketaros Member

Damn that sucks.

Man now I'm sad.

R.I.P Benoit family

6. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

I just found out about this a few min ago on another board, and I'm in utter shock. He is one of the industry's hardest and best workers, and he deserves all the accolades that anyone bestows upon him.

RIP Benoit family.

7. Ramses

Ramses Member

Home Page:
    this issnt right, not right at all, especialy with the fake death that happend 2 weeks back, it just issnt fair at all.

You will be missed Benoit. You brought us some of the best matches in the world and now you are in a better place, you and your family.

8. Sndtrkman

Sndtrkman Member

Home Page:
    It's just so sad to hear about this, he truly was one of the greats. Now he is with his best friend Eddie. RIP Chris Benoit

9. ozera

ozera Member

I...I..Oh my god.. Rest In Peace Chris, eddie's waiting for ya in the squared circle in the sky.. :bawling:

10. GekiBlack

GekiBlack Red Falcon

It's sad to hear about the passing of a great wrestler in Benoit. His death also shows how precious life is and how we should cherish each and every day.

11. Ao Ranger

Ao Ranger Member

I still can't beileve it. He was a great performer and I'm sure a great person in and out of the ring. He gave me some of the best memories in WWE/WCW/early ECW. Thanks for the memories Chris, RIP.

12. Skyknight

Skyknight Lurker

Arguably the greatest wrestler of our present period, if not ever.

R.I.P Benoit, your title victory at Wrestlemania 20, the infamous hug with Eddie Guerrero, stands as the defining moment of professional wrestling at it's finest in a sports-entertainment dominant promotion.

13. Z-Unit

Z-Unit Member

Home Page:
    omg, both of them?! Sounds like a accidental death maybe, carbon minoxide posining...possibly a homicide...murder suicide... who knows.

err very sad to hear.:bawling:

14. x1xBladex1x

x1xBladex1x Member

Poor Chris Benoit & his wife & kid.. It's sad that they died. =[

15. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    The fact his family is gone too makes this even worse.

No matter how many beers I drink I cannot shake this shock and despair off of me.

A wrestler I grew up watching is gone, a fellow tr00 Canadian is gone, and a Family is gone. This world makes me sick.

Are there any updates on how this happend?.

16. x1xBladex1x

x1xBladex1x Member

So far they won't say for sure what happened, but I really want to know what happened as well. They don't seem to think that they were murdered, said it may have been carbon monoxide but they don't really want to speculate like that so they can't say it for sure. So idk..

17. I'm deeply shocked and saddened by this turn of events. It's almost unbelievable. One of the true greats of this industry gone... just like that. His wife and young son as well. My condolences to the whole Benoit family. I don't even know what the hell to think right now. :disappoin

18. x1xBladex1x

x1xBladex1x Member

Yeah I know what ya mean, it's sad & shocking, & quite hard to believe...

19. JustAnotherBlueRanger

JustAnotherBlueRanger Member

The world is now minus one more great man who loved his family and was a talented wrestler to boot.

RIP.

20. Michael Joe Red Mask

Michael Joe Red Mask Member

Home Page:
    RIP Canadian Crippler and his family

I am shocked as well with this news.