The LOLToku Justice Thread Part 3 - Bring On The Funny!

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by Blade Dancer, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Chronosaurus Archimedes

Chronosaurus Archimedes New Member

It was an old American political cartoon which encouraged former colonies to rally against the British. I thought it was fitting because lately he's had this whole mentality of either you're with me in my new utopia or you're against me and then you die vibe. I also thought the snake coincidentally suited him well.

2. Lockon

Lockon Member

I knew that, hell, I even know the legend it's referencing and the thought process behind.

I just didn't get why it was funny. Maybe it's my culture speaking, but putting that flag next to Micchi.... it just feels wrong. That flag represented a VERY different thing than what he's standing for and... I dunno, I just didn't laugh. Almost felt like I was being insulted.

3. Chronosaurus Archimedes

You know what, screw it why am I even explaining myself to you?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  4. meganinja

meganinja Save The Live!

5. FaiaGreen

FaiaGreen Super Sentai fan

6. JapnUKHero

JapnUKHero Member

^
    Even if the pics are safe, I don't think it's a good idea to share links to a hentai site

At least save them then upload them somewhere else, maybe?

Well...I can't find anything funny for Tokusatsu. I dont know somewhere else. Photobucket? Nope. They don't allow that. I'll just sit down and watch then. Or just find something normal and funny like u did before uploading them to this site. Oh Tokusatsu does hentai as well. LOL! :sweat:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  7. Photon

Photon Shining~

First, you quoted my post incorrectly, you should've used the "multi quote" feature instead :)

Second, I'm very sure Photobucket doesn't check what you uploaded, and even if it does, if what you are uploading is not hentai, then there's no reason to be so afraid about it.

Unless you meant finding something funny that's Toku-related, then yes, people usually watch the show to find one. Finding that kind of thing in Photobucket is....somewhat less reliable, and perhaps impractical as well.

8. JapnUKHero

JapnUKHero Member

Thank you. Kaji Motomiya.

To u two Photon and jfc:

First- I have not went to this website in ages before now. Thanks for the advice Photon. Doh! :sweat:

Second -I have not been in Photobucket for a while. I think I should check into it.

To Kaji Motomiya yes. At least it had Tokusatsu references. I'll find something normal not using hentai that got Toku references. Oops. :sweat:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  9. FaiaGreen

FaiaGreen Super Sentai fan

10. orphen20

orphen20 n/s

You're looking at the first Kamen Rider (if not, the first Toku actor) to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6jzSx8jO8c"]Way to go, Gaim![/ame]
    P.S: Please translate his video and whom he's challenging.

11. Henshinger

Henshinger Member

That was just awesome, it's awesome to see the awareness reach Japan and that side of the world. And yes, please translate! :castlerock: :castlerock:

12. Shourikan

Shourikan Lurker

He's awesome, yeah! There's not much to translate, he's just explaining the campaing, saying who challenged him (I couldn't grasp the name), and challenging two of his friends (no names were given), and Yutaka Kobayashi - Kaito. Aaaaand now I'm dying to see him do this :laugh:

13. Chronosaurus Archimedes

14. Scissors

Scissors Member

We still don't know what he is putting in that coffee.

15. Captain Shark

Captain Shark Member

16. meganinja

meganinja Save The Live!

17. Winstral35

Winstral35 Member

Can't have an entire week without bringing the funnies.

[​IMG]

18. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

I've been reading a superhero manga called "Ganma" recently, which revolves around two girls in the Earth Defense Force acting as counselors to other heroes. Heroes who have lost their confidence in their abilities, who have lost their powers, so on and so forth. The youngest of the sisters is actually the world's strongest hero, Lily Cure.

Chapter 4 takes a jab at the Super Sentai tropes (and mentions a hero called "Rider Mask"), in particular the Sixth Ranger trope.
    Read the chapter here.
    At the end of every chapter is a section dedicated to the heroes of the chapter, going into their personal lives. In this chapter, the Sentai heroes here are actually based off in name and appearance to the Gokaigers. I didn't pick up on it until the end of the chapter, though, when I thought I saw Gokai Blue and Gokai Green in the chapter, and the hero in question in this chapter didn't really look like Gokai Silver...

19. Shynilyte

Shynilyte Shyni

Home Page:
  20. Mecha Kiryu

Mecha Kiryu Ultraman Nexus Fan

Home Page: