The Bigger Threat to Kabuto....and the other Riders.

Discussion in 'Henshin Justice Unlimited' started by HenshinXherO, Dec 4, 2006.

1. HenshinXherO

HenshinXherO Member

Kabuto is nearing it's end....(I know,I know,sad really!)

But whose the bigger threat???

Mr. Reiji Nogi? - Arrogant badass worm who can stop time and absorb Rider powers

OR

Dark Kabuto? - Tendou worm clone who has Hiyori (maybe?) on his side

2. Chappure

Chappure Ore, Sanjou!

i feel that nogi is much more powerful with his freeze ability and his ability to absorb the rider's finishing move

3. Filadelfo

Filadelfo New Member

I agree.

4. xin

xin Member

maybe he gonna overload after absorbed 3 riderkicks in a row .. i think that;s a logical way to defeat him ...lol

5. White-Knight

White-Knight Member

Maybe there's a Worm-King of sorts like Faiz's Orphenoch-King? :laugh:

Unless Nogi himself IS one. :eyebrow:

6. DiscoInferno

DiscoInferno Member

Dark Kabuto won't be much of a threat at all unless he gets a Hyper Form or something on that level.

7. Kamen Rider Gate

Kamen Rider Gate Member

Cassisworm Gladius vs Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto, Clock up/Cassisworm Gladius, Freeze = Cassisworm Gladius wins

Dark Kabuto, Rider Kick/Cassisworm Gladius, absorb kick = Cassisworm Gladius wins

BUT!

Gatack/Kabuto/Kick Hopper with Rider Kick = Cassisworm Gladius is pwned.

8. LightningZERO

LightningZERO Member

Cassisworm Gladius is supposed to be stronger. But he will get pwned the next episode by triple rider kick. I don't think he can survive. So the honour go to Dark Kabuto!!! I wonder if he will have Hyper Form too

9. rwar

rwar Member

I don't know. If Nogi got defeated in the next ep by the triple rider, it'd be a huge letdown, and they'll have to introduce another villain for all the non-Kabuto riders again. I think he'll absorb the rider kicks and hit back instead. I predict Nogi will be Gatack's to defeat...he better live up to the name of god of battle.

Dark Kabuto is badass in his own way. I don't think they'll ever have a Dark Kabuto vs Nogi fight so we'll never know who's stronger. But guessing from the info from the scans, I don't think Dark Kabuto will have a Hyper Form. Rather, he will draw power from the environments Kabuto/Dark Kabuto will be teleported to, like fire, a meteor (GSL parallel, anyone?), and such. Plus it seems Kabuto will only go Hyper against Dark Kabuto in the final of the 3 fights.

Still, are they going to bother to explain Dark Kabuto's origins? Or, the worms, for that matter? Or Native worms? or the Masked Rider System? Or Zect? I have a feeling I WILL be disappointed, plot-resolution-wise.

10. gamma105

gamma105 Member

I remember in ep 42, when kick, punch hopper and sasword tried to get Cassisworm at the same time, all he did was freeze, and they hit each other instead. how come Kabuto doesn't reverse the time with hyper zecter to where right before Cassisworm freezes time, and rider kick him?

oh yeah, I think Nogi is a lot more powerful than dark kabuto, because in ep 43, dark kabuto basically lost, if it wasn't for Hiyori, he would have been a puff of green smoke already

11. Aoi Kurenai

Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz

He can't control where Hyper Clock Up takes him.

12. SaikoDragon

SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time!

Kabuto is nearing the end already? Man... It almost doesnt feel like there's much of a climax being built here

13. Kuuga

Kuuga Banned

I'd Say Nogi
    But i'm not too sure about that

14. Forever Knight

Forever Knight Eye See You

Home Page:
    The biggest threat.... THE HOPPERS. :buttrock:

15. RiderZronos

RiderZronos Member

IF... the Hoppers were handled better by the writers, I'd agree. I say their biggest threat now is Mishima. Seriously, something's up with that dude.

16. nickraman

nickraman Member

Hoppers have done shit except go around saying, "We're t3h emo! Fight t3h heavens111"

Tsurugi's death was more of a "let's kill character because of it's potential." Or, "Tsurugi's relation with Misaki will blow fans away, kill him!"

Definetly, Nogi. Although they're merely fillers cause the real villians are the natives I guess. Dark Kabuto's an excuse for "Protecting Hiyori" cause.

17. Blackbird

Blackbird Member

Home Page:
    Ditto. He creeps me out with that mostly non-emotive acting of his. :laugh: