Tapatalk?

Discussion in 'HJU Tech Support Hotline' started by Mr. Underachiever, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Mike RC

Mike RC Administrator

it was already installed just not set up

2. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

:thumbs: When I used my Android phone to access HJU a couple of weeks ago, it asked me if I wanted to use Tapatalk.

3. Keith Justice

Keith Justice Eat My Justice!

Ooohhh... yeah, I see what's going on. It ask you to pay.

Is there a known free alternative?

Tapatalk... they're pretty stupid for cranking the price that high. 10 cents I doubt anyone would even think twice. At 3 bucks.. fuck that!

4. Mr. Underachiever

Mr. Underachiever Is not impressed right now...

So... what happened with this?

5. Painted_Outlaw

Painted_Outlaw The new Tendou Souji

Going by the previous post, Keith didn't do it since 3 bucks is too rich for his blood.

6. ForeverRed

ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back.

I would like to have this, but $2.99... forget it.

7. Keith Justice

Doesn't it require the users to drop 3 bucks each?

8. Judge Faiz

Judge Faiz I am the law

Yes...but it's a choice the person has to make, whether they want the app or not. Personally I already have the app, so it'd be nice for HJU to be a part of it.

9. Keith Justice

Oh... alright.. yeah, I didn't want to require users to have to pay money to use it, but I guess you're right if there are people that already have it......

WebWizard has off today... bother me every two days or so and we'll see about getting this fired up.

10. Sunstar85

Sunstar85 Member

I come from nowhere just to point out that I too got that the forum was iPhone native, would I like to use Tapatalk. I said yes and I bought it, I'm a little disappointed to see that it is not properly working. I believe ForumRunner is a similar and free alternative, which I would have waited for... until I got that notification...

I love this site and appreciate that it is run in such an organized way. And I wait for it to load on my iPhone all the time. Not complaining, just enjoying, even with the wait.

11. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Lurker

Question about Tapatalk... [MERGED INTO ALREADY-EXISTING THREAD]

When I came here on my Android, it said that it supports Tapatalk but I can't find this board anywhere on it.

12. ryanlb

ryanlb Member

Home Page:
    Has anyone used this app on the iPhone. Now that I've got a future-phone I want to try some apps, and when I visited this forum it suggested Tapatalk or Forum Runner. Anyboyd used them?

13. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

I'm going to go ahead and merge this thread with the other one that we had where we talked about Tapatalk. A lot of what we said there should be able to help you guys out.

THREAD MERGING POWERS, ACTIVATE!

I'm also going to make this thread a sticky, since Tapatalk is becoming more and more commonly used by people.

14. hmf_master

hmf_master "Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi 相当 즉시 즉시 즉시"

Man I downloaded Tapatalk's newest version free online with out android market cause when I went on HJU on my android it said hju was on Tapatalk but I can't find hju on it so what is going on?

15. Mike RC

Mike RC Administrator

its never been completely installed plus no access to an android does not help either

16. hmf_master

hmf_master "Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi 相当 즉시 즉시 즉시"

If you want the latest version of Tapatalk I can give you the link where I got it from