[TALK] S.I.C. Thread Part Deux

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Mirage_Frost, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oblivion

Oblivion Lurker

note my dislike for the CCJJ set in my latest posts. :)

2. ennui

ennui 俺は太陽の子!

it is a magazine exclusive. but if it was a regular release, i would have questioned their tactics on their releases.

3. zalindrome_kia

zalindrome_kia Member

And Eternal. I hope they release a two-pack.

4. Oblivion

Oblivion Lurker

Magazine exclusive or not it still sounds like a waste honestly. Eternal coming with Joker isn't a bad idea but that'll mean that there won't be a Hardboiler D: We still have Accel too, wonder how things will go hm.

5. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They're sooo... Beautiful... :wub:

Loved how they used chains in Super-1's arms instead of the tassels.

6. zalindrome_kia

zalindrome_kia Member

Bandai already has my money :megarock:

7. Oblivion

Oblivion Lurker

Agree on the chains! Was wondering what would they do about it. Both of them look beautiful, but kinda make me wonder how articulated are they? From the pelvis joints it seems like it won't be as flexible as the latest releases. I guess beside from looking badass and awesome, Skyrider doesn't have anything else going for it huh?

8. Kevthepanda

Kevthepanda Member

Not expecting much from the articulation, Rider X can barely stand without the assistance of a stand, and the same goes for my Stronger. So I can't really ask for much other than it looking badass. :rolleyes2:

Still waiting for amiami to put them up so I can put in my pre-orders. The one Friday night I'm stuck at home and they don't bother putting up the new releases.

9. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

@Oblivion: It seems much of the accessories in the box will be for Super-1, assuming it is indeed a 2-pack.

10. Kevthepanda

Kevthepanda Member

They're being released separately, Sky Rider in November and Super-1 in December.

11. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

Awww... That sucks... Would've really bought them for sure if they came in 2-packs... But I guess the lack of accessories for Skyrider would make him look like the J SIC release.

12. Oblivion

Oblivion Lurker

Would be really nice to see Skyrider come with a diorama or a stand but oh well, even in the show he didn't had much things right?

13. ennui

ennui 俺は太陽の子!

i saw this in the latest issue of hobby japan but, a s.i.c. figure of futo-kun. which is, the mascot for futo in kamen rider w.

not sure if it will actually be release but thought i should say something in here though i don't got any pics.

14. Oblivion

Oblivion Lurker

Someone posted a picture on the previous page I think. Go check it out! :D

15. Gundam Kai

Gundam Kai Member

Here it is

16. Hidden Masta

Hidden Masta Member

Hahaha That's the funniest thing I've ever seen.

17. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

Exclusive 9450 JPY...

[​IMG]

18. Synch

Synch Member

hmmmm.... 117.629 CAD plus shipping plus maybe customs .... plus other mm fees .. hmmmm hmmmmm ....... I want but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!! I want it but think I'm going to have to skip it since i am also saving up for an avengers #4

19. Oblivion

Oblivion Lurker

Honestly those two aren't worth picking up. Wait for KR Joker or anything else in the W line instead :D

20. Adrienzo

Adrienzo Member

I don't think that's such a bad price for a limited. Seeing how the next two SICs (Skyrider and Super-1) are around 4000 yen, two limited W at 9450 seems reasoanble. Though I prefer KR Joker more, I guess this is the only way for some fans to get a full Cyclone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.