[TALK] S.I.C. Thread Part Deux

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Mirage_Frost, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirage_Frost

Mirage_Frost Lurker

Continue on I guess.
    I'm looking forward to my SIC Faiz getting here to add with my SIC Blade and Hibiki

2. Kevthepanda

Kevthepanda Member

Blade and Hibiki are the only ones I'm missing for my Heisei 10. :/

3. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Good luck finding them now, those can go for quite a bit of cash.

4. Mirage_Frost

Mirage_Frost Lurker

got all of them for about $40-$55 each thanks to EX :)
    Haven't opened them though, tempted, but their packaging is super nice.

5. Kevthepanda

Kevthepanda Member

Did you get them recently though? Because I asked only a month or two ago, and she said they were 10,000 yen each.

I'll just wait patiently until Bandai decides to re-issue them, as it's not worth paying that much for these 2, especially since they are reported to have weak joints.

Too bad they didn't go on with the Classics re-issue line after 08, none of the S.I.C.s got a re-issue in 2009.

6. Relik影

Relik影 Henshin!!

The only SIC I have is a Loose Complete Ryuga I got off ebay. I really like it. Ive been lookin for a loose Sabaki from the Hibiki 3-pack, but no luck.

7. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

I remember seeing the Ryuga and Alternative two pack for about 85$ Canadian

Do you think that was a good price for it?

8. Mirage_Frost

Mirage_Frost Lurker

Within the last year for Blade, maybe Hibiki too, not sure. You just have to watch the auctions :) I also just got Faiz for like 3300yen.

9. Oblivion

Oblivion Lurker

I don't plan to collect every single Heisei Rider to be honest. I have RX, Shadowmoon, G3 and G4, then my Decade's coming later. I want the Faiz bunch, The Agito on his bike, IXA and Dark Kiva. But I'm not tempted at all to get Kiva or kabuto, so with my Heisei never gonna be completed, I rather not bother and just get the ones that I just like.

10. Synch

Synch Member

Did something happen to the other SIC thread ?

11. Sentaifan'07 Xman

Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!"

Do you mean the one with Ryuga and Alternate Zero, or the Mock Ryuga Survive form version.

Because I was look for the Ryuga Survive form.

12. Taioh no kami

Taioh no kami Member

U know there's a SIC Ryuga with just Ryuga and DragBlacker, no Alternative Zero or Survive Form parts. It's weird but the packaging is still cool.

13. Sentaifan'07 Xman

Dang.:shakefist I hope it's for the S.I.C Kawaii tamashii series.

14. Taioh no kami

Taioh no kami Member

Are you referring to those statues? This is the actual poseable figures. It's like the Ryuki but without the Survive parts.

15. Sentaifan'07 Xman

Double dang.:shakefist:shakefist

16. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

17. Oblivion

Oblivion Lurker

Gattack looks a hella look better than Kabuto regardless of that picture we'd seen of how weird his head was o_O

18. Sentaifan'07 Xman

I think both Kabuto and Gattack are perfectlly detailed.

I just wish that they made Gattack in a separate package similar to Kabuto, but with the Gattack Hyper Form Armour parts.

19. Kevthepanda

Kevthepanda Member

Does anyone here have Vol.1 and 2 of the Hero Saga books? I want to know what you guys think of it and whether it is worth buying, because HLJ restocked on them and I'm kind of interested. The images from HJ and the small booklets that came with the 07 Classics re-issues always look amazing.

20. Synch

Synch Member

unless you can read japanese they are pretty much just pretty pictures of SIC figures! So if you got cash to burn I say go for it ! Other wise you can find the entire books online!

I got to say I think its funny I think dark kabuto looks better than regular kabuto! I still aim to get both I just got to save up the cash! Wing form looks good like always, can't wait to get him!

Do any of you have the g3/4 set ?... Is there some trick to keeping the arms & legs from falling off?.. I'm honestly having such an awful time with it I'm wishing I had left it MISB! I've not tried to even take the ?g4? black outfit version out of the package yet I've been so frusterated with the g3 figure ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.