[TALK] S.H. Figuarts Thread: The Next

Discussion in 'THE ARCH' started by Mirage_Frost, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Kabuto

Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust!

Like I said in the last thread:

They could release the Red and the sixth ranger by himself, and the other team members in packs of two...like males with males, females with females, or a combinations of the two,

I really hope they release the rest of the Shinkenger team.

2. Skiks

Skiks Member

The problem isn't selling them I'm sure they'll sell fine. What I'm saying is they don't want to have competition with their riders at least not yet. Maybe when they finish all the riders. Which isn't impossible as it won't take terribly long to catch up completely.

3. deeznuts1234

deeznuts1234 dude nerdisms thats what you are

finish all the riders!!!

my wallet my dear dear wallet!

my wallet is already bleeding from kabuto, agito, double, and decade...if they were to throw in faiz, blade, and den-o (yeah i said it i love the suits) somebody just shoot me.

4. Mirage_Frost

Mirage_Frost Lurker

if ShinkenRed sells well, I can see them releasing the rest, whether as exclusive super set or regular release. The Pre-cure and Dragonball characters have sold well enough, I'm sure Sentai fans would buy them up. and in strictly a business sense, I can see them doing it. People are either going to buy the Riders or Rangers, or buy both but later on the year(s). But then again, what do I know...I'm just saying.

5. The_Emperor

The_Emperor now Nerd Emperor

Home Page:
    Or it could be because ShinkenRed was actually a badass and not some hotheaded screaming/yelling optimistic typical Red Senshi. :sweat:

IIRC, ShinkenRed was pretty popular in Japan as was Shinkenger itself. Takeru is hands down my favorite Red in quite a while. People probably really liked his "serious business" type of character so they voted for a Figuarts to be made.

I personally don't think Goseiger has much of a high chance of having Figuarts. From what I see, Alata is FAR from filling in the big shoes that Takeru created for a Red Senshi. He's pretty much "just another Red hero" to me at the moment... especially since Takeru is still fresh in my mind from the previous Sentai. That's just me though. Of course, if Sentai Figuarts end up selling well... then it's possible they'll branch out into Sentai too. :D

6. Mirage_Frost

Mirage_Frost Lurker

He was different and played the part well. Shinkenger is the first show that I've watched repeatedly {watching for the second time now that the movie is out} even though I've never been interested in a sentai series. I don't know what it is, but I've enjoyed it...probably too much as I'm starting kendo classes tomorrow LOL.

7. GekiDan

GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン

Home Page:
    Great review Kev. :thumbs:
    I haven't really posed my SHF W into various poses besides the "count up your crimes" one.

8. Kevthepanda

Kevthepanda Member

I find myself going back to that pose most often too, it's just that W is so suave, that action poses don't compliment him as well as the "trying to be cool" poses.

9. GekiDan

GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン

Home Page:
    Yeah. I tried to pose him kinda similar to the Hoppers but no luck in getting a good pose like that.

10. Dark Kabuto

I think that'll probably happen when I get Skull...there's something about him that'll make me wanna put him in more "I'm cool" poses then action poses.

11. deeznuts1234

deeznuts1234 dude nerdisms thats what you are

what i hate is when i have them posed in a group. if i get tired of those specific poses i need repose the whole group and that my friend takes me hours. what i hate the most is double right now cause there is just too much i can do with the guy and to think i got heat/metal and lunar/trigger on the way...not to mention agito trinity form and the machine tornador. FML to my wallet.

12. Taka952

Taka952 Member

God he is awesome. I just hope they keep the Hyper Zecter red (unlike what they did with Caucasus). Also, I really don't like the red that's on his chest. Thank god his Hyper Clock Up form has a Gold chest.

13. artmaster079

artmaster079 Yes, I can draw

14. da0utlaw

da0utlaw You Got The TOUCH!

Home Page:
    I can see why that would be troublesome, but for me I don't change pose of my entire figuarts collection. I would change figures poses mostly to save/modify shelf space. I had to change Kabuto pose to make room for Sasword on shelf.

as for FMW (F My Wallet), I'm not far behind you. Starting from End of April to end of May is when my wallet will get hit Hard.

15. Kevthepanda

Kevthepanda Member

Not getting hit hard in June? Things look pretty busy for me from April to June.

16. da0utlaw

da0utlaw You Got The TOUCH!

Home Page:
    The only purchase I plan on for June so far is Figma Michael Jackson.

17. GekiDan

GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン

Home Page:
    Mine is in an aquarium, since I don't have anymore space on the shelf. I regularly change the poses everytime I do some photo shoot with my toys. But there are times that I change pose just to give more space.

18. Dark Kabuto

That's why it pays to have your accessories organized somehow

19. dvillangelo

dvillangelo Member

HLJ is throwing Spring Sale from today (March 15) until March 30.

At the same time, they're offering Fedex service to almost every country out there...

And another great news => 20% EMS until June 2010...

Happy shopping! :thumbs:

20. Dark Kabuto

Meh, nothing I really want from that sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.