Super Robot Chogokin Thread - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by dchoc, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Kiburai

Kiburai Member

Ryusseioh

When will Chogokin be releasing Ryusseioh?

2. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

We really don't know. Let me hop in my TARDIS and find out!

Who wants to be my companions? :p :169:

3. Amon

Amon Member

Any word if we will get more SRC figures of the other Sentai Mecha soon? I remember hearing that a prototype of Battle Fever Robo was shown off a while back.

4. Clocktower

Clocktower Member

It was shown back in 2009, I think. I wouldn't hold your breath for that.
    Daibouken and Gekitouja were shown off more recently, but that was still over a year ago.

The fact Daizyujin did so well in the US is the only hope for seeing more of these released and if that's the case, I'd again be very surprised if that goes beyond the MMPR era stuff.

5. Amon

Amon Member

I would imagine that Dragon Caesar and Gosei Gattai Dairen'oh will get made soon to cash in on the MMPR nostalgia in the US market. At least I can put my SH MA MechaGodzilla on display next to a possible SRC Dragon Caesar.

6. GPAnthony

GPAnthony Member

Dragon Caesar would be so small next to Mecha Godzilla though.

7. Zankantou

Zankantou 悪を断つ剣

8. Amon

Amon Member

Seeing how popular Kyoryuger is in Japan then do you guys think that they will make a SRC figure of Kyoryuzin/

9. tom servo

tom servo Member

They fuckin' better.

10. GPAnthony

GPAnthony Member

Just got Genesic Gaogaigar in the mail... and it is AWESOME!!! Even beats out the Max Gokin version....

11. CookSux

CookSux Member

Home Page:
    I'm excited

12. GPAnthony

GPAnthony Member

You are right to be.

13. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

got my Genesic gaogaigar in the post today and he is complex, fiddly, pinty (ouchie!!!!) and epic!!!!!!

he is so cool but damn putting the backpack into hell and heaven mode is fiddly!

14. EvoluderKamina

EvoluderKamina Henshin! ♠Turn Up♠

Did anyone get their Genesic GaoGaiGar from Amazon and NOT get the advertised Bonus Hell and Heaven parts?

15. Grendizers Spazer is coming soon!!! And it looks awesome!!! Thank you Bandai!!!:castlerock:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Omocha Damashii

Omocha Damashii Member

Hello i'm new here :)

If i'm not mistaken, as long as you buy brand new i think you should get the first release bonus.
    If not, the responsibility is at the seller.

17. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

hey was just wondering has anyone heard about the SoC GaoGaiGar bandai was planning, a contact of mine told me that initially they were aiming for a june 20th release date but now it's TBA so has anyone heard anything?

18. RMuzzy

RMuzzy Yo Soy Henshin!

June 20th release date? I don't know where they got that information from, but that's so incorrect it hurts.

We haven't even gotten a look at a finished, painted, fully assembled piece. Just the separate Gao Machines and Gaigar, all unpainted. I don't expect to see S.O.C. Gaogaigar in our hands until early 2015 at the earliest.

19. RiderScoutJordan

RiderScoutJordan Member

Home Page:
    Does anyone know if we're ever gonna get Either Getter-1 or Getter Dragon anytime soon? Because I would definitely be excited for those.

20. That would be glorious. But the closest thing we've got to the original Getter 1 is that stupid Getter colored SRC Mazinger Z that's coming out.