Somebody attempted to log in here using my account (Reporting)

Discussion in 'HJU Tech Support Hotline' started by Zankantou, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Digifiend

Digifiend Member

Dear Digifiend,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 46.36.36.127

All the best,
    Henshin Justice Unlimited

2. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

Done and done.

3. zarnywhoop

zarnywhoop Member

Had the same thing happen, same warning email generated from HJU. Spammer's IP: 167.88.42.54
    I looked the IP up and it's from Ontario Canada and seems to be on some spam report websites.

4. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

^
    Done.

5. etherpunk

etherpunk Member

Got the same spam message in my email. IP address is 66.180.193.219.

6. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

^
    Done.

7. zunkiva

zunkiva Member

I just got the same message as well.

"Dear zunkiva,

[HIDE]Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 109.163.234.4

All the best,
    Henshin Justice Unlimited[/HIDE]

8. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

^
    Done.

9. ultrared

ultrared Member

Just got this e-mail:

"Dear ultrared,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 176.10.99.209

All the best,
    Henshin Justice Unlimited"

10. big_j_ny

big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Home Page:
    Dear big_j_ny,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 188.138.17.15

All the best,

11. Zankantou

Zankantou 悪を断つ剣

Well, once again somebody tried to use my account to log-in:

Dear Zankantou,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 107.181.174.84

All the best,

Thanks HJ Admin.

12. Chris3123

Chris3123 Member

Dear Chris3123,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 89.105.194.70

All the best,

I'll be changing my password now.

13. Edmond Dantes

Edmond Dantes New Member

Just got this today:

"Dear Edmond Dantes,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 5.79.68.161

All the best,
    Henshin Justice Unlimited"

The IP goes somewhere in France it seems.

14. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

All done.

15. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

Dear KamenRiderBritannia,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 192.42.116.16

All the best,

Amsterdam apparently

16. Icefish

Icefish Member

Dear Icefish,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 198.50.200.143

All the best,

17. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

^
    Done and done.

18. Grendizer

Grendizer Member

I have had the same thing happen today. I thought it was just me! lol

Dear Grendizer,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 176.10.104.243

All the best,

19. Gokai_ShinkenRed452

Gokai_ShinkenRed452 Member

Home Page:
    Dear Gokai_ShinkenRed452,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 149.202.98.160

All the best,

20. Mike RC

Mike RC Administrator

you don't have to post the email message just the ip address