Somebody attempted to log in here using my account (Reporting)

Discussion in 'HJU Tech Support Hotline' started by Zankantou, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Hobo ODST

Hobo ODST Rebellious

Dear Hobo ODST,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 77.244.254.228

All the best,
    Henshin Justice Unlimited

2. ZERO_ninja

ZERO_ninja Super Hero

Home Page:
    Not posted here in years but just got a similar e-mail, thought I'd at least poke my head back in to report it.

------------------------------------------------

Dear ZERO_ninja,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 85.25.103.119

All the best,

3. Black Fang

Black Fang Member

Dear Black Fang,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 89.105.194.91

All the best,

4. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

All added to the I.P. ban list (KR dio and ExVee's came from within the United States, the rest from different places in Europe).

Everyone that got hit here within the last 48 hours should remember to change their passwords here; it also might sound a bit paranoid, but it probably wouldn't hurt to also change your passwords on your email accounts and whatever social networking you use (Facebook, Twitter, etc), especially if you've mentioned/talked about HJU on them.

5. GGSeigar24

GGSeigar24 "3, 2, 1, time out."

"Dear GGSeigar24,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 178.248.111.7

All the best,
    Henshin Justice Unlimited"

I have just received the above e-mail and shall change my password immediately. Could you please ban the IP address mentioned in the e-mail?

6. gscat

gscat Lurker

I also got this message just now:

Dear gscat,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 176.10.99.205

All the best,

7. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

Done and done.

8. GGSeigar24

GGSeigar24 "3, 2, 1, time out."

Thank you for the quick response.

9. Rasczak

Rasczak Guardian of Destiny

Dear Rasczak,
    The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 77.109.139.87
    All the best,

10. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

^
    Done.

11. Josgar

Josgar Member

Dear Josgar,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 176.9.25.72

All the best,

12. wizard

wizard Lurker

I got an email this morning:

Dear wizard,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 78.46.51.124

All the best,

13. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

Done.

14. Blazeking

Blazeking Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!

Home Page:
    Sigh... It happened again.

15. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

^
    Done.

16. Moriamur

Moriamur Ready to go, count zero

just found this following e-mail in my in folder

"Dear Moriamur,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 141.255.167.101

All the best,

17. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

^
    Done.

18. MagusKaizer

MagusKaizer New Member

just got this one in my email today

Dear MagusKaizer,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 109.163.234.8

All the best,

19. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

^
    Done.

20. Zerrock Crisis

Zerrock Crisis The Passing Through Crisis

Found this in my spam folder:

"Dear Zerrock Crisis,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 166.70.181.109

All the best,