Somebody attempted to log in here using my account (Reporting)

Discussion in 'HJU Tech Support Hotline' started by Zankantou, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Zankantou

Zankantou 悪を断つ剣

Unauthorized attempt logging in here using my account (Reporting)

Hi. First of all forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this, as I don't know who or which email contact I need to use for reporting on something. I received an email from HJ:

Dear Zankantou,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 111.7.128.169

All the best,
    Henshin Justice Unlimited

I haven't been checking HJ for a while, so it wasn't me. I checked the IP and it goes to China, I'm in HK.... That's not my IP add too. This is a unauthorized access. Just reporting this to the Admin or tech department to look into this matter.

Thanks.

2. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm wondering if this is a similar situation to what happened to another account here which has been inactive here for a couple of years, but that recently has been sending PMs to random members like a spambot.

First thing you should do is change your HJU password, if you haven't done so already. The longer, the better.

3. Blazeking

Blazeking Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!

Home Page:
    I've got the same notice as well in my e-mail at 6:01 AM Eastern

Notice how the IP address is different? I'm thinking these are Tor exit nodes somebody is using.

4. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

^
    That's a definite possibility. If anyone else gets a similar notice about this, immediately change your HJU password and post the message here in this thread so that we can add the reported IPs to the IP ban list.

5. raden238

raden238 New Member

I'm one of those random members who got the spam. The username for the account is Kamen Rider Todoroki.

EDIT: I checked his account hes banned now.

6. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

7. Black Ranger RX

Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem.

Home Page:
    Hi everyone!! I've just received a message saying..

--

"Dear Black Ranger RX,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Henshin Justice Unlimited with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 183.207.228.14

All the best,
    Henshin Justice Unlimited"

--

Oh, and I immediately changed my password.

8. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

K. Added that IP address to the banned list.

:thumbs:

9. DriftKaiser

DriftKaiser DorifutoKaizā

Home Page:
    According to the email I just got, this ip address 120.198.243.131 attempted to log on my account 5 times but nothing happen

10. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

Post a copy of the email here, and change your password.

11. DriftKaiser

DriftKaiser DorifutoKaizā

Home Page:
    Dear DriftKaiser,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 120.198.243.131

All the best,

12. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

^
    Aight, done.
    :thumbs:

13. ultrasentairider

ultrasentairider The ultimate Toku FAN OF DA CENTURY

It's probably some 12 year old lowlife kid. I'm assuming, since it's an IP.

14. Yuuyatails

Yuuyatails A Malaysian Deviant

Home Page:
    Today when I was checking email, I found out that someone tried to hack my account. Fortunately it failed 5 times. I quickly changed my password as soon as I found out.

Here's the email I got:

Dear Yuuyatails,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 117.169.1.129

All the best,

15. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

^
    Added the IP to the list.

You do know that IP stands for "Internet Protocol" and that it is basically just a computer's digital address on the internet, right? All computers that have internet access, including yours, ultrasentairider, have an IP. By your own thinking, that means that you are a 12 year old lowlife kid.

Are you a 12 year old lowlife kid? Your computer and your HJU account here have an IP, so does that mean you should be banned?

If you thought that an "IP" was some type of internet techie term for a spambot, it isn't. Next time educate yourself a bit first to confirm your suspicions before you make assumptions about something.

16. hikaridranz

hikaridranz Member

I don't frequently check the email linked to this acc, this came in on 16th Feb for me.

17. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

^
    Added.

18. Synch

Synch Member

ear Synch,

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 46.211.18.20

All the best,

19. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

Hmmm...don't remember getting many Ukrainian IPs.

Oh well.......added.

20. RinKomodo

RinKomodo Ore, SANJOU!

About an hour ago (5:17pm AEDT) I got this:

Tossing that into a reverse IP lookup tells me it's a Ukraine IP address, owned by the "Golden Telecom LLC" ISP.