So I got Invited to a Pajama Party Today.....

Discussion in 'The Power Chamber' started by Vash the Stampede, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Vash the Stampede

Vash the Stampede I wanna fly high....

.......On the condition that I get drunk according to my friend.:redface2:

I mean, I go to parties to have fun, not to drink. I'm more of a social drinker: I'll drink a little bit of somethin' like Arbor Mist, but I don't get flat out drunk.:170:

I don't even think I should go if she wants me to get drunk. It sounds like fun (girls in pajamas:169:) but I don't want to go against my principals.

My uncle, who has two kids, is a regular drinker. My aunt has told me stories of how he would come home drunk, and that's pretty much what turned me off of drinking.

So what would you guys do?:disappoin

2. Faded.Memories

Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is

Home Page:
    If she's saying you MUST get drunk to attend, don't go.

I fucking HATE that. I don't drink at all because I can't stand the taste of alcohol, and people are forever trying to get me to drink.

I don't NEED a fucking drink to have fun, jackholes. :nono:

3. RiderLeangle

RiderLeangle Banned

Well if you get drunk you won't remember what happened, And you'll have a hangover, Not to mention the effects that could have on your kidneys, Its not worth it,

4. Vash the Stampede

Of course. That's why I stopped going to parties for awhile.

The last party I went to was at the local Planet Hollywood. It left a bad taste in my mouth because most of the folks down there were drunk and it was hard to get a dance.:redface2:

5. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

I say if you want to go, then go, just be sure to keep an eye on your drinks. Always stay in control of your own drink and always make sure that you only drink what you pick yourself (i.e. don't drink stuff other people give you). Hopefully, she's not really serious about you "having" to get drunk, so hopefully you don't really have anything to worry about (unless she's a real heavy drinker, in which case you'll need to be careful).

If your friend tries to get you to drink more than you want to, just leave. If she gets all pissy about it, then tell her flat out to her face that if she REALLY was your friend, she wouldn't be trying to force you do do something that you don't want to do. REAL friends don't do that to each other. If she's gonna be like that, she's not worthy of being your friend. Let her hang with her drunk friends. You can always laugh and make fun of her drunken antics later.

6. Vash the Stampede

Well, she was kinda buzzed when I talked to her tonight.

7. KamenRiderRaze

KamenRiderRaze New Member

Yeah I'm much the same way. If anything, I may take a sip or two, but not get flatass drunk. Like I really want to wake up tomorrow morning with a headache.

8. Ragna "D" BloodEdge

Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!!

I say go, but not at someone else's urgings to get plastered. You can always leave if you're not having fun.

9. Vash the Stampede

She even told me, "I promise, you won't get plastered. I've had the kind of drink they're gonna have, it's not that bad."

Yeah, like you know what a person's limit is. How do you know I won't puke on the first cup?

10. HaiTien78

HaiTien78 Member

Well if you do go, make sure to think of EVERY consequence, including the possible outcomes of the whole party if you do get "totally wasted" . >.>

11. Vash the Stampede

Oy, I can't believe this.

I'm a college sophmore, and I STILL have to deal with peer pressure.:redface2:

12. RiderLeangle

RiderLeangle Banned

No you don't, Just ignore it, Besides that if you get completly drunk and go to a pajama party, Theres a chance things can happen adding the risk of STDs, Its not worth it

13. HaiTien78

HaiTien78 Member

STD's aren't as common as you think :redface2: depends on really what you do and how you do it. But for the safe ones, theres always [​IMG] :thumbs:

14. RiderLeangle

RiderLeangle Banned

Well what if you're too drunk to remember those

15. Vash the Stampede

I always keep a box of those handy.:thumbs:

16. JustAnotherBlueRanger

JustAnotherBlueRanger Member

Young Man.

Get Hammered.

17. SaikoDragon

SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time!

Pajama Party?? Lol

18. Fujimiya

Fujimiya Member

Home Page:
    stick to ur principals is the way to go. :)

19. Z-Unit

Z-Unit Member

Home Page:
    Fuck yeah I'd go. :buttrock:

I'd fake the drunk part though. Everyone will be drunk, so they won't notice.

20. BorgmanJayce

BorgmanJayce Member

Home Page:
    I don't drink alcohol at all [I do miss my Sake tho as I'm a epileptic and if I drank it, it would affect my medication!] but you should stick to your principles and tell your friend that you'll only go if she'll promise that you don't have to drink alcohol at all or only have to have one or two alcoholic drinks...