Site Status

Discussion in 'HJU Tech Support Hotline' started by WebWizard, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Darkster

Darkster It's over 8,000!

Yeah, but I'm thinking JFC will have the answer because he mentioned it.

2. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

Dekamaster is the guy who was, if I remember correctly, HJU's first head "tech guy" (i.e. he was the one in charge of all the technical aspects of the board, and in general, the guy who made everything worked). He was also the guy who made and set up many of the skins that HJU has had/used. Anyway, the "tech guy" job has now been passed on to Web Wizard but obviously, Dekamaster's voice still holds a lot of weight here when it comes to the technical side of keeping HJU running. If he says that you should have fewer problems and that in general, it's better to use http://forums.henshinjustice.com, then it's probably a good idea to do so. In this specific case I think it's largely because the cookies generated by http://forums.henshinjustice.com are more stable/cause fewer problems than the ones from using www.henshinjustice.com/forums.

It's like if your doctor tells you that you should exercise more to lessen the risk of getting a heart attack. While you don't "have to" listen and/or follow your doctor's advice...given the alternative, well you get the idea.

3. Darkster

I just like to know the mechanics of things, but if it's Dekamaster's word, I will take it.

4. hmf_master

hmf_master "Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi 相当 즉시 즉시 즉시"

The hacker should get sent to Jail

5. MaraJade

MaraJade Fear the glasses!!

speaking of the forums - the link to the forums on the Main HJU page that's www.henshinjustice.com leads to the henshinjustice.com/forums not, forums.henshinjustice.com.

6. Darkster

That's true. If forums.henshinjustice.com is the one that should be used, will it be changed?

7. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

If Keith remembers.

Personally I just find it easier to keep the forums on a separate bookmark link to ensure that I'm using the right one.

8. Digifiend

Digifiend Member

Well it shouldn't happen, but that explains it, so thanks.

I was on henshinjustice.com/forums, and so was the link I clicked on. The logout shouldn't have happened.

And the other half of the problem hasn't been answered, is that broken Kamen Rider Kabuto thread deliberately deleted or gone thanks to the hackers?

9. Drax

Drax Member

I am still getting signed out when I go away from HJU

10. GekiDan

GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン

Home Page:
    Clear your cookies bro.

11. Drax

Drax Member

Done