Signature Review Thread [Remember 500x165 MAX size]

Discussion in 'HJU Art Institute' started by Aoi Kurenai, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Domino 555

Domino 555 Member

It's was basically a war between superheroes, and everyone was on some side basically the banner stated who's side your on. Like I would be on Spider-man's side or someone would be on like Kamen Rider's side. It would make more sense if you read american comics I guess.

2. Japanfan4ever

Japanfan4ever Sometimes things get complicated.

OH! I totally do, it was from Marvel right! :eyebrow: Because DC just finished the Infinite Crisis.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  3. Domino 555

Domino 555 Member

Yes. Here's a summary of the event's.
    Some superheroes fought some super villains in a school one of them exploded killed some kids Iron man and Cap Went ape shit s.h.i.e.l.d. became evil because they broke the law in so many ways. SPider-man was dupped by Ironman into revealing his identity and we got some good stories there in the spidey titles also Cap died. Lets just it was a mess and leave it at that.

4. Japanfan4ever

Yeah, I definately picked up a couple issues! It was a while back though!! :sweat:

By the way, I created my own for the war I'm part of :laugh: Turned out pretty good.

[​IMG]

5. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

^ Dude, you should probably re-read the thread title, then check the dimensions of that banner you just made.

6. Japanfan4ever

Shoot! It's not that far over, but I'll have to some creative editing! :sweat: Sorry about that!

EDIT: Oh yeah! How bout that JFC! Nah, just kiddin.

[​IMG]

EDIT: I also just finished this new one. After some irritating editing and tweaking, it turned out awesome! Very dramatic. But for some reason ImageRotation.com is down, so all members (like JFC) including me who use it for their sigs have a blank box. Hopefully it'll pass sometime tonight. Until then, check it out!

[​IMG]

But I don't wanna go overboard on the CIVIL WAR thing so that's it for now :sweat:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  7. GekiDan

GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン

Home Page:
    I'm a newbie in image editing. Kindly pls comment on my first sig. Thank you.

[​IMG]

8. Japanfan4ever

Sweet job dude! :buttrock: The only thing you might wanna do is fill in purple in those white spots on the edges the wolf or whatever.

9. GekiDan

GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン

Home Page:
    Here is my ver. 2.

[​IMG]

10. Takuya

Takuya Member

Home Page:
    The cutting could use a bit of work...but Ver. 2 is really good. :thumbs:

11. Japanfan4ever

That's what I was sayin, but that's the only thing! Great job.

12. GekiDan

GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン

Home Page:
    Thanks.

13. Japanfan4ever

What the hell! The damn sigs aren't working again, ImageRotation really sucks!! :disappoin

14. Japanfan4ever

I've finally given up, I moved to ImageRotate.com :buttrock: ImageRotation is crap.

15. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

By the looks of it, ImageRotation has gone down/died. It's a shame, it was one of the better rotator sites out there.

16. Japanfan4ever

I don't think this so, they just do this all the time. They'll be back in a couple days, but by now no one even goes on. They're always going down, they suck.

17. JFC

JFC ♥ 大好き ♥

I dunno dude. Usually when they've had server problems the longest they'd be down would be maybe 3 days. It's been almost 6 days this time, I think.

The main thing that I liked about them was that they didn't limit you on how many rotators or how many pics in each rotator you could have. I had about 5 rotators with them, the largest having almost 40 pics. Most other rotator sites allow you only one or two rotators per account, with a max of maybe 15-20 pics in each. No real point in quibbling over it though. What's done is done.

I'd love it if there was a way I could encode my own rotator and just host the pics myself off of the free webspace my ISP gives me. It's not like I'm acutally using it for anything else, after all. :(

18. Japanfan4ever

Yeah, seriously that's such a waste not to use.

19. Faded.Memories

Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is

Home Page:
    Thanks for the site!

20. Milky Rose

Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville

Here's a disasterpiece I'd like to share with you all...

[​IMG]