Shout! Factory Releasing KyuuKyuu Sentai GoGoFive - April 24th

Discussion in 'The ORB - News & Rumors' started by Storm Eagle, Jan 9, 2018.

1. I just found this listing on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078X95TQ...&qid=1515543015&sr=1-1&keywords=Power+Rangers

Gingaman comes out in three weeks, and the listing states an April 24th release date for GogoFive. Just like with the original August 15, 2016 release date for Megaranger, it looked like they could put out more than just two Sentai last year. So I'm aware that the April 24th date for GogoFive could still change. Even still, it's still nice to see that they're getting even further with these Sentai releases.

To be honest, I've personally been anticipating news on a Ninja Steel DVD release, but I'm definitely not complaining about this one.

2. catwhowalksbyhimself

catwhowalksbyhimself New Member

Yeah, they are defintely making faster progress now. That's two in the first half of the year, so I'm hopeful we'll get 3 or even 4. I'm hoping they'll catch up to within a couple of years of the current PR season, then go back and do some older ones.

3. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

What? How dare you beat me to it!!!!!

4. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

SAVE THE EARTH! SAVE THE LIFE!

Can't wait for this one. More power to Shout! Factory!

5. Shogun_Master

Shogun_Master Why is every good TV show Cancelled

Yeah, this is one of the few that I'm actually kind of interested in seeing how it differs from the PR version.

6. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

It says right there people who preorder will get it 2 weeks early. ?????

Anyway, I never preorder from their site because Amazon ends up having the stuff for aroud $30 by the time it actually comes out. I just don't see $20+ more being worth a two week advancement. Hell, I am going to be charged $33 for Gingaman after taxes.