S.I.C. Thread - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Igadevil, Aug 22, 2011.

1. idcrisis

idcrisis Lurker

Thanks for posting those. I hope the official versions will look as good.

2. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

Now I can't wait for an official SIC Gaim release. Might be the next actual SIC I buy. Haven't bought one SIC Faiz.

3. TaintedSeraph

TaintedSeraph Toku Prince

[​IMG]

SIC Kamen Rider Wizard Water Style

4. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

that just looks......so weird with the yellow

5. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

Is it suppose to be a squid? Looks more like a bull with a bullfighter's cape.

6. Synch

Synch Member

surprised they are doing this I guess red must have sold well... Wonder if they will do tornado next or simply make it an exclusive because its one I'd want :laugh: If they can make water look good I wonder what they can do with infinite & yes the squid thing is weird ...

7. NateRiver

NateRiver Welcome

[hide][​IMG][/hide]
    About that SIC Leangle Jack Form that got announced the other day....Is it the same thing as this figure from a picture I found a couple years ago?
    [hide][​IMG][/hide]

It seems like it, since they're practically identical, even down to the weapons. Was SIC Leangle Jack Form released beforehand and they're just rereleasing it?

8. Kamen Rider ShinkenRed

Kamen Rider ShinkenRed Lurker

It was in one of the SIC Hero Saga stories quite a few years ago now but this is the first time it's gotten released

9. KamenRiderBritannia

Got my SAGOZO!!!!!!!!!!! anyone else have the new gatakiriba head but the horn is slightly bent out of shape? one horn is bent ever so slightly inward and makes the whole thing assymetrical :(

10. I'm not sure because I don't own it but I believe you can fix that problem with a hair dryer.

11. idcrisis

idcrisis Lurker

Or some hot water.

Mine just shipped so I'll get back to you if mine is the same.

12. KamenRiderBritannia

so just soak it in hot water for a bit so it softens then mould it by hand? would that not ruin the paintwork?

13. idcrisis

idcrisis Lurker

I can't guarantee anything as heat and figures normally don't go together. On SICs, I've only used this method on Emperor's sword. However, I have used it on several statues with various finishes without any issues.

14. Synch

Synch Member

mine look fine

15. KamenRiderBritannia

mines not massively noticable. its just if looking up close. bit annoying but all SICs in my experience have issues like that here and there. just shame it had to be this. I like consistency.

for example, the ball sockets on one W fig might be fine, but on another (which is supposed to be the exact same figure but molded and coloured differently) the same ball joint will be loose as anything. This made for some.....interesting fiddling when it came to the half change gimmick xD

16. stardrago

stardrago New Member

Say, does anyone have more info about the Great Leader's incarnation as Boss;which uses a modified OOO driver that can hold six medals based from each of the organizations from Shocker to Delzard Army in the SIC Hero Saga of volume 4 or of how it turn out yet?

17. TaintedSeraph

[hide][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/hide]

Kamen Rider Wizard Water Style

18. HurricaneDragon

HurricaneDragon Member

Looks fantastic.

I suppose they're really going to skip Fourze altogether then though, huh?

19. t040484

t040484 Member

They'll get around to fourze later. Right now wizard are an easy money maker for them.
    Lots of parts to reuse, and it have more forms to sell than fourze.
    But no doubt that they will revisit fourze sometime later, just like kabuto series.

20. TaintedSeraph

[hide][​IMG][/hide]

Official Wizard Water Style images.