S.I.C. Thread - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Igadevil, Aug 22, 2011.

1. chubbyman

chubbyman Member

that many movies?! wow, so why is toei or whoever is in charge of KR still leeching off this series? Den-O is STILL in the newest movie!

2. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

because its popular, its called being smart!!!!!

3. Synch

Synch Member

thanks guys :)

4. Sentaifan'07 Xman

Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!"

You think that they would give OOO the S.I.C. Treatment, too?

5. Synch

Synch Member

I damn well hope so I been passing on the fig arts ... I just hope we get some cool "effect" parts as well for poses :buttrock: I can not freaking wait to see how they handle ooo! I will buy like ... every single ooo figure if they do them

6. Oblivion

Oblivion Lurker

I doubt they will skip a protagonist rider of a popular series. There was never any protagonist riders that weren't released. I believe. Even ZO and J received the SIC treatment, and I might add that Doras is freaking sexy.

7. MrMonk

MrMonk Member

It'll happen, it's just a matter of when. Decade was a rush and actually hit only a few months after his show ended, but Double is more in line with what we usually get, which is 8-12 months after their show ended.

Fang Joker/Skull, Super 1, and Sky Rider take us through the end of the year for regular releases, so you may see something for OOOs in Q1 2012.

8. Synch

Synch Member

I bet we see at least pics by December ...

9. NotHyper

NotHyper Member

Shin, ZX

10. Igadevil

Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider

Home Page:
    ZX is probably coming next year since they're doing Skyrider and Supes. Shin, they'll maybe do him because you could design SIC Shin in your sleep and it's his 20th Anniversary next year so why not. And the rest of the year will likely be OOO and maybe Accel. Possibly with another wildcard (SIC Robocon!)

11. Synch

Synch Member

don't forget kabuto stuff they have to finish that ... I'd like to see accel & sasword

12. Igadevil

Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider

Home Page:
    I dunno. The last Kabuto-related release was February 2010, which is a pretty big gap and they tend to release same-series sets pretty close to each other, at least for the shows since Ryuki. I'm sure they'll get to some of them some day, but I'll be surprised if there's any non-exclusive Kabuto releases in the first half of 2012. W on the other hand, I can totally see it if they're going to do Joker/Eternal or something like that at the start of next year.

13. Synch

Synch Member

Really ?. Cause at the point they are at now with SIC its more like a matter of whats left & whats new to come out for tv shows ... Maybe we should do a list of riders whats done & not done for sic...

14. NotHyper

NotHyper Member

I would say if it pre-dates Den-O, consider it a miracle if you get anymore SICs.

We might get a Tamashii Shop exclusive for TheBee, we might not. We might get Gills as an exclusive, might not. But it's safe to say that we'll probably never get any numbered SIC releases for Pre Den-O Heisei Riders again.

15. MrMonk

MrMonk Member

Well we know for a fact that the entire Den-O lineup is done and prototyped. We saw that at Tamashii Nations I think? And Double is relatively simple to do Joker/Eternal because they can use the same basic mold.

Kabuto is the same, but they don't seem to have any interest in continuing it, at least going on the prototypes and concept art we've seen.

Prototypes and completed SICs:
    [HIDE][​IMG]
    [​IMG][/HIDE]

Concept Art:
    [HIDE][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/HIDE]

Concept art points to a ZX and Accel at least, but we can be reasonably sure OOOs will get something next year. Skull and Skyrider were done. Bio/RoboRider & Gills are interesting choices. Pinkranger is a stretch. Kivaara has been Hero Saga-ed and you can see her sword in the top right of the concept art. If she makes it out, she's an exclusive.

16. zalindrome_kia

zalindrome_kia Member

Thanks for the photos. ZX is looking good! :thumbs: Really hope he'll be announced soon, there aren't any solid ZX figures around.

17. Synch

Synch Member

I'd like them to finish off faiz as well with Psyga & Orga :D they are perfect for sic designs I duno why they never got done ...

18. Sentaifan'07 Xman

Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!"

Same for Femme, Glaive, Lance, and L'arc.

19. tom servo

tom servo Member

Oh, please let that S.I.C. Accel be real.

20. GrimZata

GrimZata Member

I really want that Momoranger.