S.I.C. Thread - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Igadevil, Aug 22, 2011.

1. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

It's both good and bad... The good thing about it for fans is that you can now mix it with the other halves. The bad, it's less stable for play. It all depends on the person buying the set(s). :thumbs:

2. NotHyper

NotHyper Member

The three Double molds I own are quite stable. I don't think I've heard any stability complaints for people who own them.

3. dchoc

Like what I said, it depends if the person is playing with it or if the person is a collector. I didn't state that parts easily fall off. Like with any other collectible toy, you have to be a bit careful with them. These are not like GIJoes or what not.

4. Synch

Synch Member

well i did a sic splurge & jumped on some hlj sale items & got gateck & dark kabuto & deno & zero form & uhm .... ???? ...... I think I got W with the heat/trigger :) I also have the new deno exclusives on order as well! I think I only need two more deno SIC for the complete collection .... Kintaros imagine & urtaros(?name?butchered lol) the blue one ... set to have them all

It will make for one wicked display ... I am going to put all the good guys & all the bad guys side by side in a group I may just wind up throwing all my other bad guys in the deno badguy group as well ... dark ryuki & dark kiva I think would fit in nicely ... I am picturing my ixa & zeronos side by side as well

5. idcrisis

idcrisis Lurker

I'm a bit late to the discussion, but I'm pretty sure that the head of that Fang Trigger is either the regular Fang Joker head repainted or at least photoshopped blue. You can tell by the extra pointy bits of the sculpt on the head and around the eye.

6. pastiasik

pastiasik Member

hmm.... the idea of mix n match such as FangTrigger surely interest me :thumbs:

Let's see, if I find any good bargains, maybe I'll buy SIC vol 57, 58, and 59 :sweat:

7. Oblivion

Oblivion Lurker

Man, if you can't remember what you'd bought, you probably had bought too much. Too much is bad for health, gimme some of that green :)

As for me, I'm going to stick with the idea that Fang is only compatible with Joker, it's fun fanservice, I get. But eh, I guess I'm loyal to show mythos.

8. RaiDK

RaiDK Supaidaman!

So, swappable SIC OOO when? :p

9. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

were you not paying attention? the SIC W's can form change! you can swap the havles! even Fang Joker!

NOTHING HAS BEEN PAINTED OR PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!

10. dchoc

TY. :thumbs:

11. KamenRiderBritannia

KamenRiderBritannia Lurker

YW :thumbs:

12. kouki monster

kouki monster Member

Don't spaz at me but...I think crisis is right. He didn't question the form change. Just the head. If you look closely, it has those fang things on the eyes which the normal 1 doesn't have.

13. kouki monster

kouki monster Member

Just so theres no arguing lol. The regular forms do not line up with fangjoker.

[hide][​IMG][/hide]

gg

14. dchoc

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  15. kouki monster

kouki monster Member

again, nobody said you can't do it. It just won't look proper like that pic you posted if you use a regular trigger head.

16. dchoc

:laugh: I was pertaining to if it's shopped or not. It's not - that's the point. The antenna is the key.

Let's move along....

17. kouki monster

kouki monster Member

I'm not convinced. the antenna doesn't put the spikes around his eye

18. Oblivion

Oblivion Lurker

Moving, OMFG FANGTRIGGER LOOKS O'SO SEXY!

edit - kouki monster, spike around his eye? that's formed by the head itself and not the mask, try looking at other pictures. :)

edit again - wait wait, I think I see what you're talking about, the trigger head has fangs o.o

19. kouki monster

kouki monster Member

lol fine. when you guys get yours, I would love to see you post pics of a proper fang trigger or any other combo.

20. dchoc

Ah... I see what you mean now.. The Trigger face has the same symmetry as that of the Fang side, instead of just being plain flat.