S.I.C. Thread - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Igadevil, Aug 22, 2011.

1. zalindrome_kia

zalindrome_kia Member

Skull is beautiful... :laugh: FangJoker to me is sorta eh, lucky I already found someone to split the set with me.

2. Synch

Synch Member

So this is a two pack right ?.. Not one figure with the mix match parts type thing ?.. Mine either way! I've been wanting these since the movie hit :laugh: my Sic deno is going to have its hand full with the amount of bad guys we have gotten for the series ... Now if we could only just get a sic styled moleimagine or two lol

3. RMuzzy

RMuzzy Yo Soy Henshin!

I think it's funny. I love FangJoker and all, but the reason I want that set is for Skull. Ever since I first saw his design, I've wanted a figure of him. So far I've avoided the Double SICs, but this set may just be what tips me over the edge.

4. tom servo

tom servo Member

5. idcrisis

idcrisis Lurker

I'm pretty sure that Sky Rider is coming before Super 1. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

6. dchoc

dchoc All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

7. musashi03

musashi03 HEROW

Huh? So instead of SIC going the usual way of making things look even more badass, they make the design look sissier? Sorry bro, but that's a stupid idea. Super-1 from the series looks okay already, SIC is the one that screwed up, so I don't see how the theme that Super-1 wasn't created as a brainwashed Kaizo Ningen has anything to do with it, since the show version was already fine to begin with. The mere design of everything else in SIC Super-1 is already proof that they didn't want to make it look sissier.

8. tom servo

tom servo Member

Shit. I completely forgot Sky Rider. After Volume 58 and 59, I'm gonna swear off SIC so I can build my Figuarts collection. Woot. Then come back for those two figures alone. Sky Rider better be worth it.

9. pastiasik

pastiasik Member

10. Oblivion

Oblivion Lurker

Nobody knows why the W line of SIC's head were sculpted like that, but only the W SICs shows that sort of seamline on the head(I think). Older releases before the W line doesn't have any seamline at all on their head. I'm really curious honestly, and then the W SICs seems like the only SICs without any bit of Chogokin. When I fiddle with CJ or HM or LT, the figures just feels like plain old normal plastic to me. None of the parts looks like metal or even feels like it. Skull and Fang are sexy, but why they hell did they had to make Fang compatible with other forms for the SIC!? D: I thought the general idea was that Fang was only compatible with Joker?

11. dchoc

Why break the mold when it there for them to use? Also, some fans want to try to combine Fang with Heat or Luna.... So, if you think about it, it's more of an indirect fan service.

12. Oblivion

Oblivion Lurker

I guess, but it would had been nice to see the seamlines covered, cause it just looks ugly no matter how you look at it.

13. Sentaifan'07 Xman

Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!"

I might be a bit late, but I just saw the S.I.C figure of Kamen Rider Yu-Ki and looked pretty snazzy.

14. dchoc

15. NotHyper

NotHyper Member

Neat custom.

And to anyone thinking that Yu-Ki is a dual-pack, one look at the price should be enough to answer that. There's not much difference between the two designs to justify anything but a parts-swapper.

16. dchoc

Custom?

17. Gundam Kai

Gundam Kai Member

I believe he's referring to that FangTrigger

18. Hell Kaiser Andy

Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon

Isn't even a Custom.
    The FangJoker review shows the Fang W fin isn't molded onto the head but two pieces.

19. dchoc

The mold for FangJoker is the same as CJ, LT, and HM... So, you can actually mix and match it.

20. Sentaifan'07 Xman

Sentaifan'07 Xman "Let's DRIVING!!!!!"

Really?! I didn't we can actually do that with these figures.