S.H. MonsterArts - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by CycloneExtreme533, Jul 14, 2011.

1. My current Godzilla collection

Theres a ton of pics so I had to hide them.

[​IMG]

[HIDE][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/HIDE]

2. IZORx10

IZORx10 Member

Home Page:
    You have my utmost applause :thumbs:

3. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Awesome, but what is up with those large ass Kamen Riders?

BTW, how do you get your detolfs to line up straight like that? I have mine across the floor straight and all against the wall but the tops do not just connect flawlessly like yours.

4. Thanks those Kamen Riders are Medicom RAH and Project BM. Check out my collection thread for more pics of them.

When it comes to the detolfs I'm not sure. I just push them close together. I've never had a problem with gaps in them or anything.

5. Amon

Amon Member

6. Baltan II

Baltan II Space Ninja

Home Page:
    Darksenshi, what is that gorgeous Showa Gigan figure you have? It's a perfect scale for sitting alongside 6" vinyls or MonsterArts, until we finally get a SHMA version anyway. Only figure I don't recognize in your display, too.

Poor far right of your display... it's like the corner of shame with Gorosaurus, FW Rodan, Iron King and Zone Fighter. :laugh:

7. Its the Chikyu Boeigun Gigan. Its the most perfect Gigan I've seen. Even better than the x-plus Gigan in my opinion or a very close second to it. With compound eyes just like the x-plus. It's extremely rare. I found it in yahoo japan auction years ago. I haven't seen one since. If I ever run across another one do you want the link?

But yeah that right corner is pretty shameful.:laugh:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
  8. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

9. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

10. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

So like, when are there going to be more fucking MonsterArts announced? All we have on the horizon are repaints. We should have at least a new figure for May announced by now.

11. IZORx10

IZORx10 Member

Home Page:
    I have been wondering the same thing. I love the Gamera that came out and I was hoping more kaiju from his series would be on the horizon, or maybe some Toho Showa stuff.

12. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

I actually want Kiryu Goji and SOS Mothra over anyone else right now, but my next three would be any version of Anguirus, King Ceasar, and then Showa MechaG. I also want them to either do a Final Wars or 56 Rodan.

13. Kaido

Kaido Member

New 'spitfire' version of 2014 Godzilla coming out, it has blue spines to simulate the charge effect and a blue blast effect. Also comes with a MUTO head.

14. kollekxon

kollekxon Member

yes agreed, King Ceaser would be a most welcome addition to the collection.

15. Amon

Amon Member

I don't get why Tamashii won't do more Showa stuff for Godzilla but they always make Showa stuff for Ultraman and Kamen Rider?

16. raden238

raden238 New Member

Are there even any new releases this year? Besides three new variants of past figures - Godzilla 2014, 2000 and Mecha King Ghidorah, they haven't announced anything new. I hope the line isn't ending and they finish the Millennium series and go to Showa.

17. GPAnthony

GPAnthony Member

Gamera came out in January. Also, can't really be helped... their attempt to expand into non-Godzilla monsters didn't really do that well (AvP), so support for the line might not be as high as it had been in the past internally.

18. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

But we aren't talking about new lines, we are talking about Godzilla.

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. May is a repaint. July is a repaint. Aug is a fucking reissue of a figure that is not even a year old yet. And is plentiful at every retailer.

Because the 64 Godzilla did not sell well, which is bullshit because they gyped him to begin with.

19. Amon

Amon Member

I don't get why G64 didn't sell when it's the most popular Showa design?

20. IZORx10

IZORx10 Member

Home Page:
    Mostly because he was overpriced and puny compared to the other figures. Also, his humongous gap in his spines was a very big turn-off for a lot of people. If they had lowered the price a tiny bit, scaled him up to be the same height as the Heisei scale, and fixed the gap in his spines, I think it would have sold far better.