S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Igadevil, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Got two more of these guys in today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then hmmmmmmmmmmm, I didn't think this through well enough. By the time I get Ultraseven and Metron I'm going to need a another shelf.

[​IMG]

2. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Zetton came in today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Check out what came in from AmiAmi today:

[​IMG]

Ultra Seven and Metron:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chewbacca:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

5. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

King Joe - A solid figure overall with some really nice articulation. However, the paint apps is where he really stands out, especially on his chest area with that prism looking plates. I do find it weird that his two antennae can pop out, as it feels like they had originally planned to give him an effect or something to put in there, but didn't have the budget for. I'm not really sure he was a $60+ toy, especially when Gomora cost just as much and you got more with him. Still, it is King Joe and that instantly makes him awesome. Now give me Showa MG Bandai so I can have some robot on robot action. Uh... not like that you pervs!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And he has some friends:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

So Dada is pretty cool with a lot nice paint aps and sculpting. Unfortunately, I do not like the way they did his legs. He has those drop down hip pegs that are prone to breakage and the hip piece that covers the joint is extremely loose whenever you move his legs around. Other than that minor nitpick and that one hand is molded attached to the gun, I love him. The different faces are pretty awesome, especially the battle damaged one. If he wasn't so expensive I would easily buy two more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can't wait to add Antar, Pandon, Guts, and Zarab to my collection next year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]