S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Igadevil, Jun 4, 2013.

1. skywing-TM

skywing-TM Member

Quite weird that they're doing this before Type Tridoron. Speaking of Type Tridoron, is it possible that they might reveal it as a surprise earlier release? There are still some empty spots in March ("Surprise" Drive anyone? lol)

2. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

This is a little off topic, but I really wanted to post this for those of you who were collecting the Injustice Figuarts. I for one was disappointed in what we got because what I was expecting we would get when the Bluefin dude told me they were going to be doing them at AX in 2013, I was expecting it to be along the lines of what DC is now doing:

[​IMG]

This is their new Icons line and they come with interchangeable hands, weapons, effects, and they fit in scale with Figuarts. As such, if you were collecting the Injustice line, these would go nicely with those.

3. goldlantern

goldlantern New Member

I have the armored GL, and while I like it a lot, the parts aren't interchangeable with Figuarts. For instance, that translucent power glove won't fit on, say, Hurricane wizard's arm.

4. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Never thought they would be. But they scale with the Figuarts, which is better than nothing. Plus, these are hand down the best DC figures ever made.

5. goldlantern

goldlantern New Member

I agree. Waiting on John Stewart, now.

6. Gold Samurai

Gold Samurai Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kuuga Ultimate form official pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Cloud3514

Cloud3514 Member

I was going to pre-order that Captain America... but it was sold out everywhere when I went to do so.

8. SamuraiEchidna

SamuraiEchidna Member

It's kind of nice to know that the Renewals are not limited to Riders in their standard form. Too bad for all the collectors that went out of their way with the previous line, though...

9. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

Ultimate is a exclusive. Rising Mighty is a regular release. I don't get you sometimes Bandai.

Anyway, Ultimate is drop dead gorgeous. t even looks like the real suit in the first photo.

10. Jedah Crow

Jedah Crow Dull Brilliance

Home Page:
    The original version of Kuuga Ultimate Form was a retail release and the renewal is a web exclusive. Yet, the original version of Kuuga Rising Mighty Form was an exclusive and the renewal is a retail release. I have officially given up on trying to predict or understand Bandai's release strategies.

11. Gold Samurai

Gold Samurai Member

[​IMG]

It's possible we'll be getting Ant-Man and Black Panther figuarts

I say possible because they've been known to show off figuarts but never produce them

12. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

Question, it's been a long while since I've been in this thread, so I don't know what is up.

I know that all of the Energy Riders and main Sengoku riders have been released, some secondary and final forms, and Bujin Gaim. Has there been any preorders or release dates for any other Gaim Figuarts? Say, Lord Baron, Overlords, the movie Riders, other forms (like Kiwi Arms and Ichigo), etc.?

13. SquidKing

SquidKing Member

Lord Baron is out, and the rest of them aren't. I think there was a Kiwi and Ichigo, but I don't remember exactly. I believe there is a Watermelon in process, and they may end up doing the villains for that series as well.

14. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

I know Mars, Kamuro, and Jam were all previewed. But nothing on, say, Duke Dragon Energy, Kurokage Shin, or even a.....Baron Banana rerelease?

15. Tendou Soujiro

Tendou Soujiro Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto

Lord Baron isn't going to be out until at least June. Where in the world are you getting that it's out?

16. SquidKing

SquidKing Member

You're right: it's an unforgivable mistake. The six months of previews threw me off. Please assist my suicide.

17. SquidKing

SquidKing Member

Isn't Baron Banana just Baron?

18. TheLastBlade

TheLastBlade Lurker

I got Baron Lemon Energy Arms for $60..... He shall forever be my figuarts holy grail...

19. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Some day Kiva is going to come out...

BTW, when does Decade Renewal come out?

20. KamenGrappler

KamenGrappler Lurker

This month I'm pretty sure, I'm not sure which day