S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Discussion in 'Toys Unlimited' started by Igadevil, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Amon

Amon Member

Digimon figuarts seem to be web exclusives now in Japan. In America, Bluefin can give Digimon web exclusives a retail release since Digimon is a strategic property for the U.S. I doubt Digimon figuarts will get normal retail releases. They could just reissue Dukemon again.

2. Techol887

Techol887 i like turtle

I kinda guessed you'd need Type Wild + Technique for Drive's extra weapons, though I wouldn't mind if they went the Medajalibur route like with the Wizard figures

3. SentaiRiderFan

SentaiRiderFan MV Maker

Honestly, I don't mind Bandai screwing us over for the weapons (I kinda preferred Drive as a fist-fighting rider anyway) as much as I mind the prices on these damn things (the Drive stuff had better be the best figuarts ever to justify it). I'm so happy I don't care enough about them to spend that much.

4. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Honestly, I'm done with Drive stuff past the ones I already preordered. The show is not good enough to make me want to buy anything else outside of whatever Shinnosuke's ultimate form will be.

5. Ryuutaros

Ryuutaros "Training."

Mashin Chaser and his bike is a must for me. I got Drive Type Speed as well since its his main form. The show isn't that great so I don't really want to buy any of the other figures.

6. SentaiRiderFan

SentaiRiderFan MV Maker

S.H. Figuarts (Shinkocchou Seikou) Trychaser 2000:

[​IMG]
    [HIDE][​IMG]
    [​IMG][/HIDE]

Ultra-Act x S.H. Figuarts Ultraman (Manga ver.):

[​IMG]
    [HIDE][​IMG]
    [​IMG][/HIDE]

I might have to drop my Mach pre-order for the Trychaser (it's one of the only Bikes I'd actually consider buying). Not sure about Ultraman, though.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  7. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Is Kuuga's bike a mass release or web exclusive?

8. SentaiRiderFan

SentaiRiderFan MV Maker

Didn't say, though I think Kuuga's popular enough to warrant a mass release.

Also, minor update, they both come out in July (guess that confirms that list from twitter was total bs).

9. Jedah Crow

Jedah Crow Dull Brilliance

Home Page:
    Mass release. TryChaser 2000 showed up on Tamashii's Monthly Pick-Up page where they highlight four high profile releases for a given month. They never showcase web exclusives on that page.

10. skywing-TM

skywing-TM Member

Dayum, Kuuga and TRCS2000 looked like they jumped straight outta the TV (*_*). Reaaaally tempting now... lol

11. Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD

*rips off shirt and howls into the night*

12. SentaiRiderFan

SentaiRiderFan MV Maker

More fun stuff:
    [​IMG]

To Recap:
    Kamen Rider Marika (Web Exclusive) - July, 5184 yen
    Kamen Rider Zeronos Vega Form (Web Exclusive) - July, 5940 yen (jesus)
    Trychaser 2000 - July, 4860 yen (less than Kuuga himself, the hell?)
    Kamen Rider Drive Type Wild - July, 5184 yen
    Kamen Rider Drive Type Technique (Web Exclusive, apparently) - July, 5184 yen
    Hakaider Squad (ToeiHero.net Exclusive) - August, 16,200 yen

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  13. SentaiRiderFan

SentaiRiderFan MV Maker

Also, Age of Ultron figuarts:
    [​IMG]

14. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Member

Okay, what about the next batch of Dragon Ball and Ranger stuff?

15. Glamador

Glamador Member

That's a fabulous looking Ultraman on the last page there. What show is he from, if any? I keep wanting to watch Ultraman, but I still have trouble finding translation for most of them.

16. skywing-TM

skywing-TM Member

It's from a manga CMIIW. Dunno if there's an anime or not though... lol

It's kinda weird that they'd release Type Wild as retail, yet Type Technic as exclusive (o_O) one can only imagine what they're planning. Perhaps there's a secret popularity poll and Technic lost to Wild? :laugh:

Avengers Cap looks really nice, but I shudder to imagine the price tag :sweat: (considering how Batman, Iron Man, and Patriot having above average price for retails...)

Any news on Digimon / Pokemon / Megaman front?

17. scikaiju

scikaiju science experiment gone wrong

Home Page:
    That's ULtraman Zoffy, you can tell by the series of bumps, his medals, on his chest. He was first introduced in the final episode of the original Ultraman as his superior. He's never had a show himself, technically he had a movie but it was basically him talking and showing clips of the other Ultra exploits. And based on the design of the ship with him I think it's supposed to represent the final episode of Mebius where a flashback shows how he saved the GUYS Commander at the time when he got stranded in space. Not exactly sure what the burst effect on the stand is supposed to be.

18. TheLastBlade

TheLastBlade Lurker

That Zeronos figure.... Does not look good....I do want that Marika figure, though.

19. Jedah Crow

Jedah Crow Dull Brilliance

Home Page:
    One correction. The Hakaider Squad is a set of all three for 16,200 yen, not 6,200 yen each. The pre-order for them is already open at ToeiHero.net.

20. SentaiRiderFan

SentaiRiderFan MV Maker

Correction made, thanks (my japanese is limited).

What's wrong with him (bear in mind this isn't a high-quality image)?